Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's either on that giant Worldbox body or a knockoff of it. I have that body, it's huge. Problem is the proportions are weird on it, the torso is short and the legs are really long.

It's definitely the giant worldbox body, but it has a semi-soft plastic ab and lat covering that's a little more like Cavill's midsection that pretty much eliminates any ab crunch.

You can see it in this video around the 10:45 mark. It's in spanish but the reviewer takes part of the suit off so you can see the underlying body. It's a shame the suit material isn't as transparent/thin as the HT ones in order to allow the silver to really show through.

It's definitely the giant worldbox body, but it has a semi-soft plastic ab and lat covering that's a little more like Cavill's midsection that pretty much eliminates any ab crunch.

You can see it in this video around the 10:45 mark. It's in spanish but the reviewer takes part of the suit off so you can see the underlying body. It's a shame the suit material isn't as transparent/thin as the HT ones in order to allow the silver to really show through.

I?m just amazed by the actual suit tailoring bug yeah I agree shame too thick.

My biggest gripe with it though is the ugly inner thigh crotch area looks oddly shaped.

What?s cool though is you get both a Superman figure and Silver Surfer figure for the price of one.

Cool, I'm very curious to see how it looks.

Has anyone been able to order one recently? It says the cutoff date was last September, but you're still able to add it to cart. I tried contacting them but never got an answer.

As long as the add to cart option is still there, you can order.

I haven't received an email yet, but hopefully soon. If the final product quality matches the prototype, I'll order a second sculpt.

What happened ? was so looking forward to this head sculpt.

Prototype:

B96EE15B-2283-4459-901D-213C5C760BC1.jpeg

Finished:

70CFE69A-FBB1-4ADA-B95F-3DBF7DD0D114.jpeg

Kit's photos are notoriously underwhelming. He's even said his camera doesn't pick up much detail. I thought the same thing with a Matt Damon sculpt I bought years ago, looked really bad in the pics he took, but in hand it looked just like the prototype.

I'm sure it'll look decent in hand.

Kit's photos are notoriously underwhelming. He's even said his camera doesn't pick up much detail. I thought the same thing with a Matt Damon sculpt I bought years ago, looked really bad in the pics he took, but in hand it looked just like the prototype.

I'm sure it'll look decent in hand.

I agree. That second pic looks a little out of focus and the lighting isn't as strong as the first one, so details and shadowing is softened.

Back