Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just looking for the figure only. No accessories.
But yea. I'm still recovering from getting the Jack Nicholson Joker.

Well, For now I'll stick to Barbie Batman :D
HEOzZyqh.jpg

Superman just steals the show though:
yyD6cWbh.jpg

Where exactly? I'm after one too

Join the facebook group One Sixth Republic BST.

I missed out on a few at that price range because they go quick but I only started checking aggressively for a few days before I snagged one. People seem to be unloading him for Pattinson's Batman. I think it's kind of strange because the hype is bound to go up when the Snyder Cut releases and the figure will be worth a lot again. Even these earlier versions, which I prefer aesthetically.

Hi all,

I think I've missed the boat on getting a JL Batman for a reasonable price but just wondered if anyone had any pics of Supes posed next to the Keaton DX09 Batman or even the Bale DX12

Wanted a Superman for the longest time but want him on my DC shelf with my Batmen & just want to see if he looks ok or if he really needs Batfleck to pose :)

Also tempted by JL WW too thanks to awf1031 pic ;)

Thanks all

Neil

So I have him on flex payment on the sideshow website since yesterday, they've confirmed my order but I haven't been charged the non-refundable deposit. Should I worry?

So I have him on flex payment on the sideshow website since yesterday, they've confirmed my order but I haven't been charged the non-refundable deposit. Should I worry?

Their CS is pretty good. Hit them up on chat and they will help you.

Once Snyder cut released, this could get expensive. Goes great w JL WW and reg Batman, same base.

Gorgeous figure.

Hi all,

I think I've missed the boat on getting a JL Batman for a reasonable price but just wondered if anyone had any pics of Supes posed next to the Keaton DX09 Batman or even the Bale DX12

Wanted a Superman for the longest time but want him on my DC shelf with my Batmen & just want to see if he looks ok or if he really needs Batfleck to pose :)

Also tempted by JL WW too thanks to awf1031 pic ;)

Thanks all

Neil
He does look amazing in the Trinity set up. I thought he was gonna be "too blue" compared to the dark suits on Bat & WW, but it's perfect. Plus, hes supposed to be brighter. I do need to get a wired cape for him, then he'll be perfect! None on Ebay at the moment and I've heard it taking weeks through unreal. I'm just so impatient!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back