Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked my tracking # , Finally should be arriving tomorrow! Can't wait .
I'm so hypnotize on this suit & screaming / heat vision head sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got mine today , the suit just remarkable . Both Head sculpt are outstanding. This one is definitely of more appealing .

ankles are a much improvement than the mos version.

BVS version is still pretty cool too.

They definitely for sure look great all together though.

5b71f6aac7f814725bc6119aa005c779.jpg
9d4c8897a1eafc0068569425cdfabcf9.jpg
b4ccbd28d9fbae0c00c749b3a63f3a48.jpg
c70f82a99f217eacd3680b50575d88da.jpg
db552ee4e7fe8316ee1c4239eb45b017.jpg
a106932be8c20bfac5e57670ee38e0b8.jpg
de521659dda616a992511ce0d43408dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't believe that the JL comes with a larger insignia. Something tells me that was just a repainted BVS suit.

Also, most of us posted pics of the figure on the JL Dynamic ramp stand or laying in the tray.
The picture I remember from the Superman with the Large insignia had a standard crotch stand. I mean I could be wrong but its pretty weird how no one else has the larger shield.

I think the shield size varies with the large one being the rarest and the normal one being the most common. I sometimes think I see a couple of figures with a smaller shield.

Going through all the DC films again after going through all of Marvels. Just watched Man of Steel last night, it's really epic. I can understand why some people don't like it. But it is thoroughly made form the stand point of him not being Superman in the film, very firmly his origin in his ideals, who he is, his place. I really disliked the character before this film. I hate the early 1900's Americana dream of someone just being so innately good and always easily doing the right thing.

I liked the take of someone knowing he doesn't fit in or belong and being treated unfairly CHOOSING to still be better and to do good. I take Zods death more as a symbol of Kal-El choosing humanity over his native Kryptonian birth, fulfilling his dads wish in saying that they had their chance.

Also the action really holds up, still probably the best action in a superhero films to date. On to BvS next!

Also sidenote, Snyder loves his dream sequences, I forgot about the standing on the skulls of the planet sequence. Michael Shannon killed it as Zod.

Back