Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a good sculpt and a recast of artist Rocco Tartamella?s original. It definitely looks better in your pics than on the eBay listings. Looks severely warped in the eBay pics.

What's the name of sculpt/product? It is looking very good and i need one. Only sculpts i can find are the old ones laying all over ebay.

Awesome it's officially happening !

Wonder if Hot Toys will do Cyborg now ? Or the black suit Supes ?

EYelaoqVAAAC9aQ.jpeg

I'm not crying. you are ! guys we made it!!!! Still so emotional I can't stop! Supporting movement since day 1 and always believed in justice ~! Congratulations everyone and thank you !

I'm not crying. you are ! guys we made it!!!! Still so emotional I can't stop! Supporting movement since day 1 and always believed in justice ~! Congratulations everyone and thank you !

Yes it is amazing isn't it !! Such a long trip, but so worth it !!

Where's Alatar ? He was also following from the start. Probably out celebrating !

First off, I think we will see a renewed interest in the Aquaman and Flash figures, and secondly, I believe we will see both Black Superman and Cyborg.

I really hope we see both those figures. Outside chance but as he is said to be in the Snyder cut I'm hoping for a Darkseid figure to.

Very cool news. I had pretty much given up on the whole Snyderverse by this point (beyond the WW movies), but this actually has me feeling excited about it again. And if nothing else it'll be nice to finally have a JL movie that doesn't make me cringe every 5 minutes from the cheesy humor, bad CGI, and creepy Superman face. :D

For whatever it's worth, here are some shots of a custom head you can find floating around online for around $30. It's really not too bad at all. I was planning on repainting it based on the stock pictures, but now that I have it in hand, it's not as bad as I was expecting. I'm just happy to have a portrait with the correct hair style and better representation of Superman's temperament from Justice League.

Also, I'm sorry for the sideways format. I'm not quite sure how to get them vertical.

View attachment 485475View attachment 485476View attachment 485477View attachment 485478View attachment 485479View attachment 485480

This actually elevates the figure tremendously.

Awesome it's officially happening !

Wonder if Hot Toys will do Cyborg now ? Or the black suit Supes ?

View attachment 485534

Wow interesting. So this is legit? I’m almost certain it’ll be miles better than the theatrical version.

Wow interesting. So this is legit? I’m almost certain it’ll be miles better than the theatrical version.

Oh yeah the internet is covered with stuff about it. At 4 hours with additional footage, Darkseid and the original story it'll be amazing. Way better than the crap we got.

Apparently might even be broken into 6 episodes (to boost HBO membership), which can be watched as a full 4 hour movie as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PszU0IW0TKA&t=341s

For whatever it's worth, here are some shots of a custom head you can find floating around online for around $30. It's really not too bad at all. I was planning on repainting it based on the stock pictures, but now that I have it in hand, it's not as bad as I was expecting. I'm just happy to have a portrait with the correct hair style and better representation of Superman's temperament from Justice League.

Also, I'm sorry for the sideways format. I'm not quite sure how to get them vertical.

View attachment 485475View attachment 485476View attachment 485477View attachment 485478View attachment 485479View attachment 485480

Where can i buy this headsculpt?

Dang, 4 hours? :horror

Wasn’t it initially supposed to be a two-parter though? That’s probably why.

Maybe, although I don't think he shot any of the second part. The additional shots he needs now are more smaller bits which he didn't get before he left the project when his daughter tragically committed suicide. Possibly also to make it work better when broken up into parts for a miniseries.

However if all goes well perhaps we will get the final part of Justice League later. Depending of course if there is support and the actors agree to come back. It seems they would though. Cavill was the only one not involved in the Snydercut movement until now. But he was on the live watch today which was a very good sign that all is OK with him still wanting to play Superman in the future.

In addition to all this The Rock will do a Black Adam movie, which Superman may feature in. They have the same managers, so that would also help get Cavill a final stand alone movie to finish his arc. If a final Justice League movie could then come after that, then it would be a perfect finish to the originally planned Snyderverse.

Back