Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyborg. All that matters is complete JL. Although Martian Manhunter would be freakin cool. But that's even crazier fantasy.

I think the bright coloured version was planned by Snyder for the final look of Supes at the end of his 3 movie arc. I'll keep this version for that look at least (if even head canon).

Maybe even "ReleaseTheSnyderCut" even made it to China and was heard and seen by Howard ???
I believe #ReleaseTheSnyderCut reached to China as well lol. If this ''mini series'' will do good, maybe we will get ''season 2?'' who knows.I know they will kick azz and make it as awesome as possible. So we might get some figures as HOT TOYS does some random releases time to time... why not to release Darkseid? Or Black suit Superman? I'm just annoyed that Sideshow and everyone in general don't give a single *** about this release and they don't process orders when some ppl already got the figure. I found this very annoying.

I really hope MM has a good design. Even if HT doesn't make him, an unlicensed company surely will. I'm surprised one hasn't tackled Cyborg by now, but he IS complex.

I believe #ReleaseTheSnyderCut reached to China as well lol. If this ''mini series'' will do good, maybe we will get ''season 2?'' who knows.I know they will kick azz and make it as awesome as possible.

Don't know about a Season 2. I couldn't see Affleck, Gadot, Cavill and Mamoa turning up for a "TV show". Assume the response is overwhelmingly good. It'd be a final movie if anything.

But the stars are aligning. The Rock is set to play Black Adam and shares the same manager as Cavill. The Rock wants a face off between him and Superman, plus Cavill wants a final stand alone movie. Then perhaps after that there will be enough momentum for a final Justice League movie to finish Zach's vision....

Affleck may be the most difficult to get to return, but he did always like the vision before the Execs got involved, and of course the drink. Maybe after a few years if the momentum is good he'll get "back in the suit" for some smaller involvement in a final film now he's back on track ??

Pipe dreaming I know, with plenty of ifs and buts. But I can see a small ray of hope. All depends as well how the movies, The Snyder Cut, WW etc goes.

Don't know about a Season 2. I couldn't see Affleck, Gadot, Cavill and Mamoa turning up for a "TV show". Assume the response is overwhelmingly good. It'd be a final movie if anything.

But the stars are aligning. The Rock is set to play Black Adam and shares the same manager as Cavill. The Rock wants a face off between him and Superman, plus Cavill wants a final stand alone movie. Then perhaps after that there will be enough momentum for a final Justice League movie to finish Zach's vision....

Affleck may be the most difficult to get to return, but he did always like the vision before the Execs got involved, and of course the drink. Maybe after a few years if the momentum is good he'll get "back in the suit" for some smaller involvement in a final film now he's back on track ??

Pipe dreaming I know, with plenty of ifs and buts. But I can see a small ray of hope. All depends as well how the movies, The Snyder Cut, WW etc goes.

Based on paparazzi pics, Affleck seems to be doing much better lately. Looks like he's getting back in shape. I'd love if WB/DC did Multiverse movies, that way everyone would be happy. Doubtful they'd actually do it, but it'd be cool.

Based on paparazzi pics, Affleck seems to be doing much better lately. Looks like he's getting back in shape. I'd love if WB/DC did Multiverse movies, that way everyone would be happy. Doubtful they'd actually do it, but it'd be cool.

I think with the release of the cut, anything is possible. Unit I?m going to attribute his good health as part of his addiction recovery.

If they did multiverse than they could have Bat Fleck vs Arthur Fleck. Except if Bat Fleck ever hit him, it would be like "Oops, I think he broke"

Yeah. And apparently he only ever did Batman because he wanted to work with Zach. I think they were on the same page with what they wanted to do, but then the studio got in the way.

By the time they even potentially get to a final Justice League movie I reckon he still might be up for it. He's meant to be the aged older Batman anyway, so a ripped physical presence is not needed. Those suits are covered in fake muscle padding anyway. So he could do it without getting ripped, which he hates apparently (plus he's not getting younger).

Sure a lot of things need to happen right, but maybe just maybe they'd all be up for a final JL movie down the road.

Affleck is doing just fine right now. He looks healthy and overall ok in latest movie The Way Back.

All of this is definitely exciting stuff. Makes me wonder about those recent rumors about WB wanting to move forward with a new Superman movie and Henry possibly returning. Sure hope so.

All of this is definitely exciting stuff. Makes me wonder about those recent rumors about WB wanting to move forward with a new Superman movie and Henry possibly returning. Sure hope so.

Yeah honestly if all this excitement inspires them to make another Cavill Superman movie, that would be even cooler to me than the Snydercut being released.

Yeah I read somewhere that they were very close to a contract agreement with Cavill regarding future movies. Not sure how much that is to be believed, however at least he turned up to the announcement. That spoke volumes to put any potential unease between Cavill and Snyder / WB / AT&T to rest.

I really think this could be a turning point. I'd also love a final stand alone Cavil Superman movie. He wants it too. Plus any participation in Black Adam or possible the final JL movie. Would certainly work out nicely with everyone winning so long as the movies are good. Everyone is certainly in the right mindset at the moment.

Yeah honestly if all this excitement inspires them to make another Cavill Superman movie, that would be even cooler to me than the Snydercut being released.

Yeah I read somewhere that they were very close to a contract agreement with Cavill regarding future movies. Not sure how much that is to be believed, however at least he turned up to the announcement. That spoke volumes to put any potential unease between Cavill and Snyder / WB / AT&T to rest.

I really think this could be a turning point. I'd also love a final stand alone Cavil Superman movie. He wants it too. Plus any participation in Black Adam or possible the final JL movie. Would certainly work out nicely with everyone winning so long as the movies are good. Everyone is certainly in the right mindset at the moment.

I agree with both of you. I hope for at least another stand-alone MoS movie.

Yeah it would be one thing if Cavill decided he was just no longer interested in the role, like Affleck has done. But since he clearly still wants it I think WB would be a lot more hesitant to go up against the fans on this and simply kick him out.

And honestly I wouldn't see the point in another reboot anyway, since we've already seen that Cavill can play the character in a lighter kind of way.

May I ask why ppl are obsessed with ''light'' superman? I was born in 90th so I have no nostalgia about old movies, for me it is unwatchable, sorry not sorry. Comic books very often were pretty much dark and what made me fall in love with that character was Snyder... who actually gave him some emotional layers and sense. I absolutely hated JL version of him, it was so forced and out of place. I believe Snyder cut still includes Superman I love. Anyway if they are going to make MOS2 I hope they will keep and balance the tone.

Back