Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure is scheduled for delivery today, it?s about an hour away from me. Why do I feel like I?m not getting it today?

But seriously, figures crossed that it lands safely. Mine should be here Thursday. That Superman sized hole on my JL shelf will finally be filled!

I?m so jealous lol. Well, happy for y?all too of course! I keep refreshing my email and checking SS but nuthin.😔

Got mine today!! Beautiful piece, the vibrant color just is a wow factor that cannot be appreciated to its fullness unless you have it in hand!!!

However, I do have to say the one and only down side, I see on this figure is the light up feature. The LED's are way too bright, it bleeds through the skintone of forehead.

I will not be using the LED function, the angry sculpt is awesome though.

See the picture below, the yellow circled area has bleed through of light.

Attachments

• InkedIMG_4911_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_4911_LI.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4913.jpg
    IMG_4913.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4912.jpg
    IMG_4912.jpg
    706.2 KB · Views: 159
Took more pictures yesterday. Best Superman 1/6 IMO. Henry cavill is the only reason why I like Superman as a character, none of the other live action Superman actors or the comics themselves did it for me.

Tried to get his fists to his hips on the last picture, but the wind kept knocking him down without a stand so I gave up lol.
D179DE33-8AEE-4DAF-8767-53480ACBD4FF.jpg
A56550F9-C79E-4BAA-8F47-12E36B443585.jpg
4B3EFBB5-A16C-4A36-927A-36B4F4A884BF.jpg
F9011FDD-BC37-4A19-8B0B-24568886AD99.jpg

Here's my trinity! I'm gonna custom make a connecting base for them out of mdf. Have some good ideas. Maybe some sort of diorama
304899409865354af233b550af04166f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Nice pics everyone :clap

Seeing these are now making me hesitate on selling my BvS Batman :lol

I really like the color on this more than the MoS version, really thinking about making a switch. For those who have both, are the capes the same? And the JL version is shorter than the MoS version?

Anyone have pics of Arkham City/Knight Batman with this JL Superman?

I?m glad the blue matches the snyder cut and not the theatrical one.

As someone who didn?t have BvS nor MOS Superman. This is awesome. the alternate headsculpt is the weakest thing about this figure. There is not much range of motion at all. I think they went about that all wrong.

I feel like if the heard had the led inside already leaving that space to pose the head. I don?t know. Also, does it take all three batteries? I?m only using two.

Either way. I?ll probably never use that sculpt.

Hmmm. I wonder if covering up some of the LED with maybe black wire tape can fix that issue.

great minds think alike, I was just contemplating this myself earlier. That tape should dull the light down so it should stop all the bleed through. A little frustrating that with all the time we waited for this, and it still having issues like this is a clear sign HT could care less about this license.

Back