Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way possessive nouns work in the English language, I'm pretty sure no one needed WB's permission to say Zack Snyder's Justice League. I haven't seen a special logo for the ZS cut. I've seen the JL logo with the words Zack Snyder's above it. This isn't the kind of thing that would require any level of permission from WB. I would love for there to be a ZS cut. MoS and BvS remain two of my favorite movies, and he really deserves to close out his vision, but I have a hard time thinking that "Zack Snyder's Justice League" in and of itself is any level of proof that it's coming. But also, even if he did design from scratch some new logo, that would also not be proof of anything other than him designing a logo. Lots of other factors to consider as well. For instance, it could be that WB does take issue with him using the logo but they quickly realized that spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in a public setting to try to get him to stop would be stupid. Or its entirely possible that his deal with WB allows him to label a movie he directed as one that he directed especially when not used for actual marketing purposes.

The fact is, as much as we WANT it to come out, there is no "evidence" that it will.

I thought this was an interesting discussion:

Toyswonderland both has I?m listed as being in stock(with 9 figures) and being a preorder(with 2 figures). But the in stock version is $60 more and I can?t figure out what the difference is between the two listings.

Toyswonderland both has I?m listed as being in stock(with 9 figures) and being a preorder(with 2 figures). But the in stock version is $60 more and I can?t figure out what the difference is between the two listings.

You pay a premium for the instilling version if you want it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome myself in the club. Well I stayed away from this figure bc they basically recycled BvS one,but still preordered on sideshow yesterday. Only bc I'm Cavill's fan and I know I'll be sorry later when it sells out. To be honest I don't think he will be back as Superman, SnyderCut may happen and hope it will but that doesn't mean anything to the future films. Also BvS collar became brown hope this figure stays all blue.

Plus with 50 shipping.

I?d be paying 122 dollars more if I went with with them. If this figure doesn?t come out by May, then I?m going to have to bite the bullet.

Really make you wonder what the FX team was spending the money on.

Given the amount of money they spent on reshoots, I doubt there was much money even left from their second helping of budget money to spend on FX. The CGI on MoS, BvS and WW were all pretty great. Then you get to JL and it looks worse than CGI from over 10 years ago. I mean the green screen work from the Aquaman and Bruce recruitment conversation was obvious and incredibly bad. The CGI from the CW shows looked better than what was in JL

Given the amount of money they spent on reshoots, I doubt there was much money even left from their second helping of budget money to spend on FX. The CGI on MoS, BvS and WW were all pretty great. Then you get to JL and it looks worse than CGI from over 10 years ago. I mean the green screen work from the Aquaman and Bruce recruitment conversation was obvious and incredibly bad. The CGI from the CW shows looked better than what was in JL

ZSJL Cinematographer Fabian Wagner has said that only about 10% of what Zack shot is in the theater release that Whedon overhauled. He said Whedon reshot the movie almost entirely in 55 days. And I can't recall the source on this now... Grace Randolph?... but anyway Whedon was given very little budget--and most of that ended up going to try to "fix" Henry's mustache. Just an utter debacle. It's amazing that it's passably watchable tbh.

Except for the most hardcore Snyder haters, my guess is that those that have issues with MoS and BvS would still want to see the original Snyder JL film. If just out of curiosity if for no other reason. BvS was a Watchmen-like deconstruction, but Chris Terrio said the pendulum then swings up with JL to something more like high adventure. More in the vein of The Seven Samurai, Magnifcent Seven, LotR, SW, etc. So those that felt their heroes were under attack in MoS and BvS will probably feel better about the approach to superhero mythology in ZSJL. To quote Bruce at the end of BvS "Just a feeling."

Yes, I?m up to date with most of the current info of Josstice League vs Snyder Cut and am well aware of the very little amount of Snyder footage in the original release :wink1: it is especially easy to seen when talented folks show the side by side with the original trailer footage and what was in theaters. I?m all for the Snyder Cut as I have thoroughly enjoyed MoS and BvS and have supported the Snyder Cut since the movement began. I will say I did not know that the FX budget was supposedly spent on the mustache but it?s really hard to believe given how bad everything looks especially the opening scene. Luckily, the mustache is something that no one would have to worry about or spend money on in the Snyder Cut :)

Personally as a hardcore fan I watched JL just once and I don't want to feel that nasty feel again, I was in cinema with a friend and he still makes jokes about me on that day. I lost my mind. I don't remember worse movie in that genre and I truly wonder who decided to release that movie in cinemas and what they were expecting,success? It looks so bad I can't say anything good about it. OK make reshoots , ''fix'' dark tone but make it in a proper way, Henry's mustache was one thing and his wig was another, in some scenes his hair looks so bad it looks as a night show sketch. I don't think he will be back as Superman, if WB wanted sequel they would already do it. Snyder cut can still happen and I'll support it till that day ! but for sure it won't be canon but we can still enjoy a proper Snyder vision and have superman trilogy with Henry. I absolutely love MOS and BvS. have seen 77555 times and every time I fee joy #releasesnydercut

Anyone heard anything about their Superman shipping soon via Sideshow? Or anything out of Sideshow for that matter? I can't imagine the west coast ports are at a standstill anymore.

Anyone heard anything about their Superman shipping soon via Sideshow? Or anything out of Sideshow for that matter? I can't imagine the west coast ports are at a standstill anymore.
I haven't heard anything as of yet regarding sideshow but I've noticed a few more ebay listings (Hong Kong sellers) popping up the past few days. Perhaps the next batch has been shipped recently so I wouldn't be surprised if sideshow starts sending shipping notifications soon.

I haven't heard anything as of yet regarding sideshow but I've noticed a few more ebay listings (Hong Kong sellers) popping up the past few days. Perhaps the next batch has been shipped recently so I wouldn't be surprised if sideshow starts sending shipping notifications soon.

Man, I hope so

Back