Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that has me worried is that the response I got from them is that they are waiting for the ports to re open. Does that mean our figures are in a container baking in the hot California sun inside a shipping container?

I understand that much of the delays are not sideshow’s fault and with all we’re dealing with this setback is nothing major but Sideshow should offer at least double reward points for this. Many other companies would offer an apology and some kind of good will gesture for being a patient customer. Why can’t sideshow?

I understand that much of the delays are not sideshow?s fault and with all we?re dealing with this setback is nothing major but Sideshow should offer at least double reward points for this. Many other companies would offer an apology and some kind of good will gesture for being a patient customer. Why can?t sideshow?

They told me if I were to ask for a refund that I would get my entire total including NRD since he has been delayed so many times.

The delays have been infuriating but no one can be blamed for this one. It's really the least of our problems right now.

I understand that much of the delays are not sideshow’s fault and with all we’re dealing with this setback is nothing major but Sideshow should offer at least double reward points for this. Many other companies would offer an apology and some kind of good will gesture for being a patient customer. Why can’t sideshow?

Wasn't this originally supposed to ship in July? I understand the delays haven't been anyone's fault since December, but the 5 months before that were all on Hot Toys.

Wasn't this originally supposed to ship in July? I understand the delays haven't been anyone's fault since December, but the 5 months before that were all on Hot Toys.

Yep, it's a perfect sh#t storm with this figure. Delay by Hot Toys, then First Batch released in HK, then Corona.

i.e It's running pretty much like Justice League filming etc did :lol

Sideshow updated delivery date to May 5. And agree with @sj2106. In this case delays are perfectly understandable and there's more important things happening in the world right now (well, there always are, actually).

Only one photo at a time... here's the foam

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That's EVA foam. Most of your common craft stores carry it. Incredibly inert and non-reactive stuff. That adhesive is aggressive though so make sure that's well covered and doesn't get to the figure. It's good to know it works against these printed suits. I might grab a grey sheet and use it on my BVS Bats.

You can get them in all colors both with and without adhesive. So this might be a game changer.

I’m going to guess this will be coming for you guys who PO’d in a couple of weeks. I just got my “shipping in 7 days” notice from SS for Grindlewald which was released a few weeks before this. So, maybe it means stuff is starting to clear customs

Last edited:
I?m going to guess this will be coming you you guys who PO?d in a couple of weeks. I just got my ?shipping in 7 days? notice from SS for Grindlewald which was released a few weeks before this. So, maybe it means stuff is starting to clear customs

I really don?t think it will. This figure is cursed.

alrighty :dunno Grindelwald was delayed by the virus as well but eh, guess you guys will be pleasantly surprised if you get a notice and no less disappointed if you don't :lol

Last edited:
Back