Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During this pandemic hopefully Sideshow will relax the inane "Signature Required" policy on its shipments. The last thing we need right now is their mandating that we interact with UPS delivery personnel.

I deliver for Fedex and we no longer require a signature but we do have to confirm that person is home by having them come to the door or shouting out the window or what ever....

During this pandemic hopefully Sideshow will relax the inane "Signature Required" policy on its shipments. The last thing we need right now is their mandating that we interact with UPS delivery personnel.

The news mentioned that UPS isn't requiring a signature right now, so no one has to touch anything like the signature pad, etc. However, you have to come to the door to show you're home. So even if SS put the signature confirmation on the package, it will be voided due to current policies by UPS due to the Covid-19

The news mentioned that UPS isn't requiring a signature right now, so no one has to touch anything like the signature pad, etc. However, you have to come to the door to show you're home. So even if SS put the signature confirmation on the package, it will be voided due to current policies by UPS due to the Covid-19

I was thinking that might happen but had not heard it until now. Thanks for the update.

JL Superman Custom wired cape arrived from Unrealtoys. Beautiful cape. Definitely takes the figure to another level.
4d289a0f28ae4ef2f5e4b9488b5e3150.jpg

If you sign up for "UPS My Choice" you can sign for and leave delivery instructions on their website. I do this with any Sideshow delivery I know I won't be home for (which is pretty much all of them).
Same here. Works like a charm. Otherwise I'd have to take a day off of work to be here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JL Superman Custom wired cape arrived from Unrealtoys. Beautiful cape. Definitely takes the figure to another level.
4d289a0f28ae4ef2f5e4b9488b5e3150.jpg

Awesome, I'm awaiting mine any day now. I'd also like to go for a similar flight pose. I'm just a bit worried about the caliper damaging the suit over time....

This will be my first Supes. Anyone got any tips / experience on displaying like that with no damage ?

Awesome, I'm awaiting mine any day now. I'd also like to go for a similar flight pose. I'm just a bit worried about the caliper damaging the suit over time....

This will be my first Supes. Anyone got any tips / experience on displaying like that with no damage ?
That's what I'm worried about also which is why I may not keep him in this pose very long. As a matter of fact I'll probably place him in a standing museum pose today before I get out of the "reposing" mood.

I put foam around the arms. It looks a little sloppy in the pic, but in person it's fine. I've had my MoS on the pole since 2014 and it hasn't damaged his suit. So, I started foaming all my flight stands. I dont know where or how I got this stuff, but I need to find more. If anyone knows what it is, let me know. It's a sheet of thin black foam with adhesive on the back.
e2ead5bed7dafd2ec5b95e93abf253d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I put foam around the arms. It looks a little sloppy in the pic, but in person it's fine. I've had my MoS on the pole since 2014 and it hasn't damaged his suit. So, I started foaming all my flight stands. I dont know where or how I got this stuff, but I need to find more. If anyone knows what it is, let me know. It's a sheet of thin black foam with adhesive on the back.

Only one photo at a time... here's the foam
a3f52ff0038759520c6a956e1a244223.jpg

OK cool. I did think of something like that, but wasn't sure if it would really work or not. But if you've had success, then that's the ticket !

In fact only yesterday I was looking through an old bag and found some sheets with adhesive backs like this. I took them out thinking I could probably use those somewhere, then I see this. Wow, almost spooky actually.

Just had a look at them. They're more felt, not foam though. So perhaps not as good as the foam. Still should be able to find something on eBay.

Got my email from Sideshow today informing me that delivery now delayed to April-May with no specific date. (Last date they gave me was April 5.)

Got my email from Sideshow today informing me that delivery now delayed to April-May with no specific date. (Last date they gave me was April 5.)

Maybe because of latest postage stops from Hong Kong or maybe China too exacerbating the delays ? Just when I was hoping things were starting to get better on China side. Postage also seemed to be working OK up until now ??

My email says last payment will be in May. I?m not sure I?m even going to keep the whole figure or just keep the laser head for BvS figure. Such a long wait but we?re almost there.

The delays have been infuriating but no one can be blamed for this one. It's really the least of our problems right now.

Back