Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200116_135724.jpg

WW is still a weak point. I hope they will finally nail Gadot with new WW 84.

I know most people want the face sculpt to be accurate which I completely understand, but for me - I prefer it to be a little off to separate it more from the real world counterpart to look more like it comes from a world in between the comics and real world.

Hope so. Seems like the ones I have seen in video reviews have had the same issue. It will be great if the fix is that easy.

Mine was off just a tad bt was easily twisted back straight. I have tho seen some that are uneven around the collar area. Mine was fine there tho

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

So is he a bit short compared to Batfleck? I recall swapping to shorter ankle pegs on my MOS figure because he was so tall. Looks like I may be doing the opposite for the JL version. Assuming it doesn?t already have the long pegs.

The MOS version was abnormally tall. BVS+JL versions are more accurate. Henry is 6'1 to Ben's 6'4.

BvS Superman looks like just the right height compared to the rest of the League. JL Supes being based on the same body seems right to me. MoS Supes is kind of tall and spindly looking. While leggy brunettes are generally my thing, it's a little off for Superman.
******? You're a good guy

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Well, you know, rules and stuff. Some of us recognize the cost of doing business and are happy to contribute to the forums for the privilege.

I know most people want the face sculpt to be accurate which I completely understand, but for me - I prefer it to be a little off to separate it more from the real world counterpart to look more like it comes from a world in between the comics and real world.

Well good thing you have the first 2 WW figures to choose from that don't look a whole lot like Gal Gadot :lol

Having a Batman that’s more physically imposing standing next to Superman is all kinds of wrong.
I hate that Snyderverse design.

BvS Superman looks like just the right height compared to the rest of the League. JL Supes being based on the same body seems right to me. MoS Supes is kind of tall and spindly looking. While leggy brunettes are generally my thing, it's a little off for Superman.

Well, you know, rules and stuff. Some of us recognize the cost of doing business and are happy to contribute to the forums for the privilege.
Great community we've got here. People are more concerned over me offering the sale of an item (which is the sole basis of these threads) than me being called a "******". A simple "Hey man, this isn't the place for selling" would have worked just fine.

Great community we've got here. People are more concerned over me offering the sale of an item (which is the sole basis of these threads) than me being called a "******". A simple "Hey man, this isn't the place for selling" would have worked just fine.

*Not solely aimed at you turtle

Having a Batman that’s more physically imposing standing next to Superman is all kinds of wrong.
I hate that Snyderverse design.

That’s more of a Frank Miller design, which Batman is pretty much copied from. He’s roughly the same if not more physically imposing than Superman in Dark Knight Returns.

“Sole basis” of what threads? The individual figure threads? There are VERY few people who come into the threads trying to shill their wares. There ARE threads whose sole basis is buying and selling. Just gotta pay for ‘em.

Back