Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s more of a Frank Miller design, which Batman is pretty much copied from. He?s roughly the same if not more physically imposing than Superman in Dark Knight Returns.

?Sole basis? of what threads? The individual figure threads? There are VERY few people who come into the threads trying to shill their wares. There ARE threads whose sole basis is buying and selling. Just gotta pay for ?em.
You crying?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm so popular. Glad I can consume your friday night. Makes me feel all warm inside. Btw, lookin for a new BVS hot toy?

北京国安;10248502 said:
2a6c552b1c282b76189c8231ceb90fb3.jpg
Another beautiful cape, Jaxon! :clap:

Another beautiful cape, Jaxon! :clap:
I may have to bite the bullet and finally get a custom cape. I've been wanting a wired cape for all my capes, but was always a bit nervous after seeing how to apply it for MoS. There was this new neck piece and some cutting involved, ot just scared me. Maybe its it's time.

Is the chest shield on Superman off center a bit? Looks like it is....

It?s because Henry Cavill?s left nipple is bigger than his right. It?s screen accurate. True story. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the general consensus that this figure is better than the BVS version?

I sold my bvs Superman and I?m mostly intrigued with the royal blue costume and heat vision sculpt.

I sold my bvs Superman and I?m mostly intrigued with the royal blue costume and heat vision sculpt.
My two cents: I certainly won't speak for everyone, but I think a lot of folks are less than happy with the heat vision headsculpt. After years of waiting to get a Cavill Superman I decided to get the BvS version. BvS is my favorite CBM and I prefer the darker blue suit with the BvS headsculpt. To me, the JL version is an odd amalgamation.... It has the brighter blue suit (which I like) but has the recycled BvS headsculpt. The JL headsculpt matches the darker BvS suit, IMO. I certainly wouldn't mind having the JL version, though. Funds and space make me be super picky. The BvS Superman will be my only non-Batman DCEU figure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My two cents: I certainly won't speak for everyone, but I think a lot of folks are less than happy with the heat vision headsculpt. After years of waiting to get a Cavill Superman I decided to get the BvS version. BvS is my favorite CBM and I prefer the darker blue suit with the BvS headsculpt. To me, the JL version is an odd amalgamation.... It has the brighter blue suit (which I like) but has the recycled BvS headsculpt. The JL headsculpt matches the darker BvS suit, IMO. I certainly wouldn't mind having the JL version, though. Funds and space make me be super picky. The BvS Superman will be my only non-Batman DCEU figure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My opinion is similar. The lighter suit looks great, but it doesn't really suit the heads. The darker BvS suit looks great with the moodier head, but the JL version really deserved to get something a little more light hearted. Superman is my favorite comic character though, so I won't mind one bit having a third Cavill Superman.

If you prefer the lighter blue suit it's better than the BvS. If you liked the darker colours then no, this figure would be a waste of time.

If you prefer the lighter blue suit it's better than the BvS. If you liked the darker colours then no, this figure would be a waste of time.

Having had both-sold the bvs because I thought the jl batman would be a revamped one-new headsculpt etc...
The jl batman is pretty lacklustre in my eyes-it looks like a figure from 2/3 years ago.
Headsculpt while being repainted looks better but it?s still a old headsculpt & the neck joint is disastrous-it look atrocious!
The light blue of the suit is actually too light in my eyes, the superman glyph is too small.
I preferred the darker old suit of the bvs version but sold mine off in the hope of the new version being better & getting rid of it before it developed the orange collar curse.

35ec5cff756233b27ca34aace6106650.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back