Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it the in hand pics always look better than the blogger pics?!
This looks great and honestly I?m just happy to have a superman back in my collection.
Helps that the suit and body turned out awesome.
Not really surprised they never changed the headsculpt, would of been nice if they had tho.
I should have mine next wk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some photos taken by the bloggers are quite nice, imho.
I'll receive mine next week, too.

7105f6faaf51f3de68683c349beef01f3b297998.jpg

4342f8deb48f8c544a09407f35292df5e1fe7f98.jpg

1fcdbf8f8c5494ee2ff88a4922f5e0fe98257e98.jpg

589c875494eef01fdace9d95effe9925bd317d98.jpg

Yes, as always in hand pics (so long as they are decent with no lens distortion) should put to rest any concerns. Well usually.

Why is it the in hand pics always look better than the blogger pics?!
This looks great and honestly I?m just happy to have a superman back in my collection.
Helps that the suit and body turned out awesome.
Not really surprised they never changed the headsculpt, would of been nice if they had tho.
I should have mine next wk!

Don't normally quote my own post, but seems yet again in hand pics do save the day and put to rest any strangeness of blogger pics.......and everyone is more or less happy.

For sure, the pics out of the box look quite a bit better than the blogger photos. Like, weirdly, a LOT better, like it doesn?t even look like the same figure better.

Now I have to determine whether the lack of an accurate sculpt is a deterrent or something I can overlook. I wish the hair was accurate, but everything else looks pretty damn good.

What's so frustrating to most is that we know how good hot toys can do when they want to & all the extra time they took & still dropped the ball. We know they could have gotten the chest logo correct, we know they could've gotten the hair correct bt they didn't. They did however give us what we've been screaming for ever since they put out their 1st superman figure... A heat vision sculpt.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Wow.. they really bend the figure to the max...
707dd8ef6cd0ae58dd81b3edd88017b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I like this best..
Now all HT need to do is give us Cyborg..[emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]
0277db0017d3e355c1fffde9963a2e7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

In some photos the cape looks naturally draped and in others, it seems to be wired. Can anyone with the figure in hand confirm the cape’s cape-abilities?

Back