Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2012.jpg

If the head sculpt anything remotely like this automatic PO on day one.

What are we supposed to be looking at there? My eyes aren't so good. :lol

Really hope it is Superman. From what Alfred says at the end of the trailer it's the way I wanted things to play out. Please be him. :pray:

Really hope it is Superman. From what Alfred says at the end of the trailer it's the way I wanted things to play out. Please be him. :pray:

Yes I hope so. It was longest 4 min in miy life. I can't say I'm disappointed with trailer because it was great but 1 second with superman would complete me.

Good catch, Jorje.

Brightened up your photo so I could see what you were referring to, and although it's blurry, it does look like it's the shoulder of a red cape.

image.jpeg

Now if it's actually Superman/Kal, or if it's actually Bizarro and Alfred thinks it's Superman, remains to be seen.

Good catch, Jorje.

Brightened up your photo so I could see what you were referring to, and although it's blurry, it does look like it's the shoulder of a red cape.

View attachment 355107

Now if it's actually Superman/Kal, or if it's actually Bizarro and Alfred thinks it's Superman, remains to be seen.

Going off the dialogue it seems Superman has come back just in time to save their asses so I hope it's not the later. :horror

SilverStar17
Great its more visible now. I'm 99.9% sure its Superman.
Yesss, I really hope he will have enough screentime to enjoy his performance. I don't want to see him just 7 mins in a 3 hours movie.

SilverStar17
Great its more visible now. I'm 99.9% sure its Superman.
Yesss, I really hope he will have enough screentime to enjoy his performance. I don't want to see him just 7 mins in a 3 hours movie.

I've resigned myself to him not having a whole lot of screen time, 20-25 mins maybe. I just hope those minutes are truly epic and heroic, hence not wanting the bizarro thing. :lol
Going forward I want to see him in his rightful place leading the league with Wonder Woman and get at least another couple of solo movies.

Another Superman teaser is in this scene, where Bruce Wayne is looking at what appears to be a hologram of some sort of what is clearly a Superman suit:

IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg
IMG_0017.jpg

Constructing a Superman suit for Superman's return? Being warned about a possible Bizarro? OR, doing a Tony Stark/Ultron-esque thing and is trying to create a Superman clone as a result of feeling like they (the JL) are powerless without Supes, and inadvertently ends up creating Bizarro?

Or perhaps doing research on Kryptonian physiology and deduces that Superman's cells can regenerate from the sun and therefore, he's capable of being resurrected. Would explain Alfred's dialogue at the end, presuming Bruce told Alfred about his findings and that Supes will come back.

Yes I hope so. It was longest 4 min in miy life. I can't say I'm disappointed with trailer because it was great but 1 second with superman would complete me.

Yeah as cool as the trailer is, it almost feels wrong somehow to have a JL trailer without any appearance from Superman. Especially considering he's the one who started off this entire new DCEU.

at first I though it was supergirl. but seems its superman in a smaller scale.

davejames
totally , also everybody already knows that he's in. so maybe in a final trailer? don't know.

I can understand it though and they're saving the suspense for the film, by making it still feel like he's gone right now. I imagine the scene when he makes his return in the film, especially if it's in dramatic fashion, the theater likely applauding.

No new Superman movie on the updated DCEU slate at comic con. Disappointing. Gonna be years before we get a Man of Steel 2..if ever.

I'd love for them to make more Superman films, but if he's going to mope around like a little ***** then they can hold off as long as they want.

Back