Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice from SS for early shipping but the shipping is 26.00 in the USA. Hot Toys are small boxes, but that shipping charge is way too much for a single figure. Not gonna buy anything else unless it's really good. SS has changed a lot and it's not good like it used to be. :

I've got nearly the final payment plus shipping in accrued SS rewards. Can that be applied to a final payment + shipping? Or can rewards only be applied to new purchases? I sent them an email asking but I'm sure a lot of you guys know.

I've got nearly the final payment plus shipping in accrued SS rewards. Can that be applied to a final payment + shipping? Or can rewards only be applied to new purchases? I sent them an email asking but I'm sure a lot of you guys know.

I think once payment plans are in effect you cannot add the points.

I just ordered this from Toys Wonderland. Has anyone ordered from them before?
I paid for DHL shipping which is approximately 7 to 8 days.

I just ordered this from Toys Wonderland. Has anyone ordered from them before?
I paid for DHL shipping which is approximately 7 to 8 days.

It took a while for me, only because I have **** luck. I heard that people got their packages fairly quickly.

Does DHL have different shipping speeds? Last week I received a package from the UK to Kansas in 3 days.

WoW, thats dam impressive. I paid an extra $30 for DHL service.
BTW, I am selling my original MOS MMS200.
It's on Ebay at the moment but if someone here is interested in it just message me. Solid figure but I like this new version way better and I would like to have 1 version of Henry Cavil Superman.

f9e21a9cb4076ceba907bbddc3bc3488.jpg

Back