Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine being penalized for having figure defects.

Well I hope that's not in their formula...... But it is kind of crazy that they even have a formula.

Who knows. Maybe they're just disorganised and orders are sent out randomly ? But that's hard to imagine considering everything is ordered electronically.

But I've seen it before that people have received theirs earlier than people who ordered day one. Invariably those day I've orderers have cancelled pre-orders etc. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it does,customer service told me that while ago when I was complaining about no updates. As I ordered like month ago.

I don't think it does, I know myself and others who ordered the 1/4 Joker got ours later than those who ordered after ours.

They probably are prioritizing people who weren't on a payment plan, that way they get a larger influx of cash right now. For payment plan orders they already have most of that money...

They probably are prioritizing people who weren't on a payment plan, that way they get a larger influx of cash right now. For payment plan orders they already have most of that money...

100% this, I’ve livechatted them in the past to ask and it’s always full pay first, they can’t sit on inventory for a payment plan person. That is why they give you the option when inventory shows up of paying it off early. They will eventually receive enough inventory to cover the preorders so there’s no issue of you missing out on a figure you preordered due to a payment plan, you’ll just get it later.

Nope. I always do a payment plan. When it gets to the last payment, I switch to pay in full. Even on flex pay, once you get to the last payment it almost by default becomes pay in full upon release since DC figures have that final payment pushed back so often for to delayed releases. JL Superman is the first time I haven't been in the first batch, so it's definitely not them de-prioritizing payment plans. Even with JL Superman, I ordered I think about 6 months into the preorder period, did a payment plan, and I was still in the second batch that SS sent out.

I had the very same problem with my qs010, ordered day one & im pretty sure I was the very last of all the people on this forum anyway to receive him.
I waited a good few months after people here had started getting theirs.
Live chatted with sideshow a lot about it too & was never given a reasonable reason about why I wasn?t receiving it.
I had returned a damaged figure once & had received a replacement headsculpt for a scratched Ironman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only time I mind about not getting a shipping notice is if they have already charged me for it. If not, waiting is just part of the game. When you have been collecting for 20years like I have, you get used to it. No reason to get all up and arms about it IMO. You'll get it when you get it and be just as happy at that point that you finally have it in your hands. If not, then you didn't really want the figure in the first place.

Last edited:
Received that custom head today. I must say it's pretty nice in hand. I bet it will look even better on Sups.

20200526_194319.jpg

New set up with the new Superman!

Nice pose! Except Supes will be in the black suit, lol. I can't wait to see it in ZSJL. But I ain't gonna lie. I love the blue JL suit color.

Yep, got the June 19th ship date email. Thank God this absurdly long wait is over. So middle of week after next will finall have it in hand.

Yep, got the June 19th ship date email. Thank God this absurdly long wait is over. So middle of week after next will finall have it in hand.
I got the 19th email also, which is funny because it was scheduled for June 25 before it got bumped to July 25 (after which I changed my payment plan to ship as soon as available).

Back