Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol elaborate? ugly loki with messed up colors, graffiti thor, regular thor costume looks bad as well, hulk looks great, hela looks like a bobble head.

As a DC fan, I love DC just as the next guy, this doesn't change the fact that Marvel have the upper hand here, thor character design is an outbreak from his regular look and the combination with the color and the helmet were done very well, not sure about the headsculpt yet, Hulk is just awesome, Valkyrie headsculpt is spot on, I think Hela could look better, definitely. That's only Thor: Ragnarok figures.

GOTG2 Line was also meh, but Yondu was so good to make me consider getting other figures from that line.
It might be unfair to compare one movie from DC to two movies from Marvel but I honestly don't see any money grabbing figure from DC, which IMO is because of the characters design.
This isnt a post complaining about DC and spreading negativity but that's just how I see things from my perspective, you're absolutely entitled to your own opinion.

Let's face it , this late in his career can he really pull off anything else besides Batfleck. I know he did that bounty hunter film recently, but how many thought that character was similar to Batfleck :lol

Ben doesn't have the range to pull off different type of characters like his bud Damon

Except he's an incredibly talented director who doesn't need to act to stay among Hollywood's "in crowd" if that's his goal. Or he can star in as many art house movies as he wants at this point, if that's his goal. He can pick and choose, which isn't something that happens to a lot of actors.

I think a lot of the Batman news is fueled by the fact he dropped out of his Netflix film, and that he struggles with alcoholism.

More people keeping the click bait garbage rumors alive. Seems like once a week a "unconfirmed source" article gets published about how someone gave Ben Affleck the wrong coffee order and now OMG he's like totally done with batman.

:rotfl

bff8c8ffc6be8c9db5d0c1599f787b06.jpg

No matter what people say, the figure grows on you the more you look at it. This last pic straight on really shows him off the best. The new lines and ab definition. It's all about the new cape and cowl beeatches.

No matter what people say, the figure grows on you the more you look at it. This last pic straight on really shows him off the best. The new lines and ab definition. It's all about the new cape and cowl beeatches.

Naw, especially with that last pic, there is no way you make this figure come off as intimidating or have the presence of the BvS figure. Maybe it's the lack of size that they may add later or simply the skinny neck and weird cowl but it doesn't work. And the lines are distracting in the worse way. From a story perspective the plates make sense when taking on more deadly foes but it really ruins what the original had going for it. The abs and shoulders just look weird and cluttered now, hiding all muscle definition

The cowl,I just can't get past that cowl.
It's beyond awful-no one can think that looks good surely?
He looks like an angry cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cowl,I just can't get past that cowl.
It's beyond awful-no one can think that looks good surely?
He looks like an angry cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you on the cowl. That neck transiion to shoulders looks terrible. I was really keen to get this too.

However im banking on another stand alone Batman film as part of the Justice League arc. Or will there be more than one Justice League film ??

Anyone in the know about further DC films ?

Definitely a step back from how awesome the BvS suit was. I'll wait and see the final prototype when it goes up for pre-order, hopefully they've added bulk to the figure by then. If it comes with a Bruce sculpt I might get it, otherwise probably pass.

yep jury is definitely out on this one. There may be a hole in my Justice League collection until the next Batman comes out though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The reason for a redesigned Batsuit is because Iron Head Studios didn't come back to make the costumes after they weren't credited for their work on BvS. So I believe Warner Bros had to make them in-house. That's why the cowl is different and made with a different material so he can't really turn his neck without doing the "bat turn".

I actually still like this Batsuit and figure though.

Back