Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well , I hope they improve the entire figure. Watch, they’ll do that and the HS will turn out daft . ha

Sent from a Folgers can in uncle Jeb’s basement

I just preordered this one, very excited to get. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Soon I hope!! I’m actually really starting to like this even better than the bvs! I useti like the thicker neck but now this one seems more natural to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope the cowl and faceplates are different than the promo pics. I have the tactical suit one, and I am blown away on how realistic this looks. Hopefully, this standard Justice League suit figure will be just as good, fingers crossed!

You just know the final product will turn out phenomenal. Glad I got a pre-order in of the deluxe version. I think this one will sell out fast.

I just hope the cowl and faceplates are different than the promo pics. I have the tactical suit one, and I am blown away on how realistic this looks. Hopefully, this standard Justice League suit figure will be just as good, fingers crossed!

I'm guessing they will probably use the same faceplates ? But could be wrong I guess.

Anyone think this would be more popular since Affleck is leaving the role or maybe people lose interest?

Anyone think this would be more popular since Affleck is leaving the role or maybe people lose interest?

Could go either way. But as it is, I think it's the most popular figure. And his portrayal has been controversial

Not sure it changes anything, folks who buy HT figures tend to know what they want regardless.
Plus it's Batman so it will sell.
It also seems to me that a lot of the people who disliked BvS actually had no problem with, or even liked Affleck as Batman.

Personally I don't really like what we've seen of this figure so far so I'll wait for in hands pics.
I'll probably end up getting it, after all I have (almost) all the HT Batmen, can't help it...

Need help guys ...!!

I have him on pre order BUT I’m a Batman freak .. and have alll the Batman hot toys ... and i had the BATMAN bvs out for display and everyone tells me that is amazing ..

Put him back in the box and exchange places with the Batman tact suit JL ... and everyone coming by saids that the one before was way better ( bvs batman ) . But to be honest I always wanted to display a time line BATMAN era Burton - Nolan - Snyder.

But I feel like this BATMAN regular suit Jl won’t be as good as BvS BATMAN ...

I’m thinking on canceling !!!

What do you guys think.???

Need help guys ...!!

I have him on pre order BUT I’m a Batman freak .. and have alll the Batman hot toys ... and i had the BATMAN bvs out for display and everyone tells me that is amazing ..

Put him back in the box and exchange places with the Batman tact suit JL ... and everyone coming by saids that the one before was way better ( bvs batman ) . But to be honest I always wanted to display a time line BATMAN era Burton - Nolan - Snyder.

Right now if I could only keep one between this and the BvS figure I'd keep the BvS Bats but that's without seeing the final version of this figure.

Personally I wouldn't cancel. I'd see both in person before deciding which to keep and which to sell or even keep both and display one with the Affleck sculpt.

Only you can really decide though and if it effects other stuff you might want to buy instead. Doubtful it will release for another couple of months so you still have some time to think about it.

Right now if I could only keep one between this and the BvS figure I'd keep the BvS Bats but that's without seeing the final version of this figure.

Personally I wouldn't cancel. I'd see both in person before deciding which to keep and which to sell or even keep both and display one with the Affleck sculpt.

Only you can really decide though and if it effects other stuff you might want to buy instead. Doubtful it will release for another couple of months so you still have some time to think about it.

Thanks man ...

Need help guys ...!!

Don't cancel before seeing in hand pictures!
You can always cancel later if you don't like what you see.

Back