Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received delay email from SS. They said “we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in May - Jun 2019”.

Bung :(

FYI, anyone looking to cancel can now do so and receive your NRD back.

Just look at it as more time to enjoy out other figures. I'm still messin around with my tact suit. I even pulled out my other 5 bats. Was planning on selling my BvS since I have the suicide squad ver, but I really need the Knightmare and I found that I could buy the PHICEN knightmare clothes and stick it on him. Never even thought of that. Anyone buy the PHICEN Knightmare clothes and can offer a good review or comparison? The only thing I'll need to look for is the open mouth face. I've been looking for one for about 2 years!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I got lucky that i got a 25 gift card and a 50 promo code so im gonna get this figure for $160.00 plus shipping so im gonna patiently wait for this one.

Just received delay email from SS. They said “we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in May - Jun 2019”.

Bung :(

FYI, anyone looking to cancel can now do so and receive your NRD back.

Ugh. Yeah, received the same notification. Delay after delay. Asking for a refund is tempting at this point.

Ugh. Yeah, received the same notification. Delay after delay. Asking for a refund is tempting at this point.

I’m thinking maybe you are right. Really wanted the Parademon gun but I guess I could always just try and find one parted out. It’s kinda a hard call right now with Batfleck confirmed out which could mean that the demand will be low right now but creep higher in the years to come.

Honestly, I thought he was the best Wayne and Bats. Keaton was a great Wayne but not so much Batman (could be just because it was so long ago) and Bale was a HORRIBLE Wayne (completely unbelievable) but great Batman. I dunno. Just my opinion of course.

I’m sorry to said but I’m done ... I’m officially out on this one ... Affleck BATMAN will live forever ..

I’m pretty sure something is in the move with DC and Hot Toys ... something is changing.

Batmobile 66 and BvS never made the day light ...

This pre- order went up in between October and December 2017 , by may and June ... that is just unacceptable by any fan. This is worst than when BATMAN Return came it was 2 years waiting.

I’m canceling JL Aquaman , Batman and flash, I have the táctical suit I guess that the future will tell us .. on hot toys.

It just felt almost like they want us to cancel ... no even a single letter or message from hot toys to the fan for the delay ...2 times the very same week we get 2 notices of change and delay ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking maybe you are right. Really wanted the Parademon gun but I guess I could always just try and find one parted out. It’s kinda a hard call right now with Batfleck confirmed out which could mean that the demand will be low right now but creep higher in the years to come.

Honestly, I thought he was the best Wayne and Bats. Keaton was a great Wayne but not so much Batman (could be just because it was so long ago) and Bale was a HORRIBLE Wayne (completely unbelievable) but great Batman. I dunno. Just my opinion of course.

I was on the fence between this one and the Tactical Suit Batman from the beginning. I really liked the look of the Tac Suit version, but liked that this one came with the Affleck head and the Parademon base. At this point though, I’m wondering if I should get my money back for this one and just get the Tactical Suit Batman.

I was on the fence between this one and the Tactical Suit Batman from the beginning. I really liked the look of the Tac Suit version, but liked that this one came with the Affleck head and the Parademon base. At this point though, I’m wondering if I should get my money back for this one and just get the Tactical Suit Batman.

OMG, if you are choosing between the 2, go for Tac suit 100%. My favorite HT Batman followed by BVS Knightmare which I never thought would get unseated at the top spot.

I’m sorry to said but I’m done ... I’m officially out on this one ... Affleck BATMAN will live forever ..

I’m pretty sure something is in the move with DC and Hot Toys ... something is changing.

Batmobile 66 and BvS never made the day light ...

This pre- order went up in between October and December 2017 , by may and June ... that is just unacceptable by any fan. This is worst than when BATMAN Return came it was 2 years waiting.

I’m canceling JL Aquaman , Batman and flash, I have the táctical suit I guess that the future will tell us .. on hot toys.

It just felt almost like they want us to cancel ... no even a single letter or message from hot toys to the fan for the delay ...2 times the very same week we get 2 notices of change and delay ...

It’s because of Chinese (Lunar) New Years. They pumped out as many figures as possible before the factories shut down for the month and prioritized what they felt they could. Yeah Marvel sells more than DC right now, that’s just the times. I doubt they will give up the DC license because of what the future will bring. I suspect by this time next year, the number of DC figure announcements will be 2-3 times what we have ever seen before.

OMG, if you are choosing between the 2, go for Tac suit 100%. My favorite HT Batman followed by BVS Knightmare which I never thought would get unseated at the top spot.

It’s because of Chinese (Lunar) New Years. They pumped out as many figures as possible before the factories shut down for the month and prioritized what they felt they could. Yeah Marvel sells more than DC right now, that’s just the times. I doubt they will give up the DC license because of what the future will bring. I suspect by this time next year, the number of DC figure announcements will be 2-3 times what we have ever seen before.

Yeah, Knightmare Bats is one of my favorites too. Great shelf presence with that one. And lots of cool accessories.

I’m still thinking on it, but I’m leaning more and more toward getting the Tac Suit Bats. If we’re going off just the look of the regular version versus the look of the Tac Suit, I’m not sure which I think is better, but I’m thinking the Tac Suit one looks more distinctly “Justice League” than the other.

Just look at it as more time to enjoy out other figures. I'm still messin around with my tact suit. I even pulled out my other 5 bats...

Wise words, I feel the same.
All the guys who think about cancelling will be back on board as soon as in hands pics hit.

Wise words, I feel the same.
All the guys who think about cancelling will be back on board as soon as in hands pics hit.

Sage words as well. Same thing going on with JL Superman and JL Aquaman.

Threats to cancel due to impatience, but you know they’ll be back on the train when in hand pics roll in. And then overpay by $30 for the figure because they ate the NRD (depending where you ordered) from cancelling the first time.

just do it yourself. I plumped up my BvS and SS Bat and he looks like a beast now. I used those circular cotton pads and just shoved them down his chest until I was happy with his size

Sage words as well. Same thing going on with JL Superman and JL Aquaman.

Threats to cancel due to impatience, but you know they’ll be back on the train when in hand pics roll in. And then overpay by $30 for the figure because they ate the NRD (depending where you ordered) from cancelling the first time.

I guess you could call it impatience. I’ll admit, I have been known to lose my patience from time to time. On the other hand, I ordered this figure in early December of 2017. How patient should I be, at this point?

I do think it’s a cool looking prototype and I haven’t decided for sure that I’m going to bail, but they don’t seem too terribly concerned about releasing it, at this point.

Just sit back and relax. Keep watching the movies, reading the comics, or looking at pictures; whatever you do to geek out. Then before you know it you’ll have a super super nice hot toys Batman that will be much more expensive than what you originally paid for and super sought after. You don’t want to pay more later on because you know you’ll probably still want to buy it if you bail out now.

FondPettyBufeo-small.gif

That Eleven custom head sculpt of Batfleck is so good that I'm gonna pass on this one. If I was a completionist for all the Batfleck figures I'd have to have it, of course. But thankfully thus far I'm only getting close to that affliction for the Asmus LotR figures.

That Eleven custom head sculpt of Batfleck is so good that I'm gonna pass on this one. If I was a completionist for all the Batfleck figures I'd have to have it, of course. But thankfully thus far I'm only getting close to that affliction for the Asmus LotR figures.

Asmus is great. I hope they release more elven figures tho...how can they not do Elrond? I doubt they’ll ever do Gil Galad but toybiz did; so there’s hope.

just do it yourself. I plumped up my BvS and SS Bat and he looks like a beast now. I used those circular cotton pads and just shoved them down his chest until I was happy with his size

Yep Deanknight333 shows how on YT. You can get those oval cotton makeup pads at CVS or Walgreens. Unzip the suit in the back, snip a single thread that attaches the stock cape to the torso, pull down the front part of the suit on the torso. Stuff the pads down in there with a small flat blade screwdriver. Zip back up. IIRC I used three pads with one folded on the chest. It's an easy mod that makes the figure look movie accurate to the scenes where Batfleck is swole.

Then get you a custom cape!

Back