Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
???? isn't the Tactical the standard JL Batman with extras. Therefore if the Tactical is ready, then the standard is by default ready.

Tactical and standard Bats.

batman-tactical-batsuit-1-15545 (1).jpgHot-Toys-Batman-Justice-League-001_1024x1024.jpg

Tactical and standard Bats.

Yeah I know they are quite different. But I had the impression Tactical was the Standard with extra stuff strapped on over the top. But OK that chest piece looks more than a strap on piece.

In any case there are some pieces the same, so standard won't be too far away I guess.

Strange though that SS has a later delivery date for Tactical. But that can change.

Yeah I know they are quite different. But I had the impression Tactical was the Standard with extra stuff strapped on over the top. But OK that chest piece looks more than a strap on piece.

In any case there are some pieces the same, so standard won't be too far away I guess.

Strange though that SS has a later delivery date for Tactical. But that can change.

No hoody..they are DIFFERENT. [emoji849]

Lol jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the tactical is coming first I'm fairly sure, but the standard won't be far behind I'm sure lol.

This figure needs a cowl revision, Auqaman needs a new head. and to a lesser extent so does Flash but I can see them releasing him as/is.

Tactical on the other hand looks pretty spot on hence why I think he’ll be next because they don’t have to revise anything.

As we all know HT isn’t putting DC before other projects these days so those revisions are going to take more time. And if they release this figure and Auquaman as is well, shame on them.

Sent from my iPhone XXs plus max using Space Needles

This figure needs a cowl revision, Auqaman needs a new head. and to a lesser extent so does Flash but I can see them releasing him as/is.

Tactical on the other hand looks pretty spot on hence why I think he’ll be next because they don’t have to revise anything.

As we all know HT isn’t putting DC before other projects these days so those revisions are going to take more time. And if they release this figure and Auquaman as is well, shame on them.

Sent from my iPhone XXs plus max using Space Needles

I really hope you're right on the revisions. But I have my doubts knowing HT.

Only thing i hope for turn out more than great is Affleck sculpt on regular Bats. It's pretty much only reason i PO'ed him. I couldn't care less about that horrible cowl.

Only thing i hope for turn out more than great is Affleck sculpt on regular Bats. It's pretty much only reason i PO'ed him. I couldn't care less about that horrible cowl.

Yeah that's pretty much the only reason why I would consider getting him as well. If the sculpt turns out poor I can imagine a lot of people skipping him tbh.

Just got my delay notice:

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Batman Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jan to Mar 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

Just got my delay notice:

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Batman Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jan to Mar 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

So there it is. Swap of the Deluxe JL & Tactical for timing. Tactical this week.

With news like today we not sure we will be getting tactical suit

That's a possibility alright, but looking at Sideshow and seeing that the release date for this one hasn't changed whilst the others mentioned have, still gives me hope lol.

That's a possibility alright, but looking at Sideshow and seeing that the release date for this one hasn't changed whilst the others mentioned have, still gives me hope lol.

I just don’t understand this move by hot toys .. they are taking the risk of having many people canceling orders over this I mean what are they waiting for the snydercuts ...

Aquaman movie is almost out .. and we haven’t get the normal aquaman... people may cancel .. this just to get the new aquaman ...

Is sad that we have to wait so long since the movie came out a year now

I just don’t understand this move by hot toys .. they are taking the risk of having many people canceling orders over this I mean what are they waiting for the snydercuts ...

Aquaman movie is almost out .. and we haven’t get the normal aquaman... people may cancel .. this just to get the new aquaman ...

Is sad that we have to wait so long since the movie came out a year now

Yeah I feel you, been waiting quite some time for even a hint of a release date for these and all we have gotten in the past few months has been an alleged release date from a reviewer.

Back