Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not enough different for me, i'll stick with SS version. Tactical suit version only it is.

It looks very different... and I'm really not liking it.

Maybe it'll grow on me but the design just looks weird. Not liking the cowl especially.

Definitely keeping my BvS batman. The justice league one is ugly! IMG_20170719_192648.jpg

I'm digging the JL suit a lot more than I was when it was first revealed. I agree the BvS suit is probably the best, but I have no doubt HT will make this one look awesome. The jump from proto to production BvS Batman was amazing. If you don't dig the design itself than I don't blame ya though.

JL version doesn't look like that badass Batfleck anymore. I don't know why exactly. In trailer i didn't have that feeling.

Yep. That's one ugly design. The BvS suit's raw, organic, aggressive look beats that suit to pieces.

Agree about BvS suit. What appeals is definitely the "organic" nature of the suit where as the Nolan films gave us more of the black rubber and then tacticool plates stuff. It's kinda disappointing that we had such a different suit with BvS and now we're kind making our way back to tactical plate territory.

I just saw this on Sideshow's site and since I missed out on the BvS Batman...

1125x682_previewbanner_902793_BatmanSS.jpg

Hot Toys has announced another DC collectible. The Batman sixth scale figure, as seen in the Suicide Squad movie, is on display at San Diego Comic Con 2017. Be sure to RSVP for updates on this item!

...I think I'll get this one. :yess:

Back