Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just going to pass on this one and order his solo movie figure. I’m hoping the orange and green show up on his movie suit.

I’m just going to pass on this one and order his solo movie figure. I’m hoping the orange and green show up on his movie suit.

I think I’m going to do the same, the new photos coming out seem to show a cooler looking more armored suit. Not that the JL head sculpt is terrible but hopefully a second shot at the head sculpt for the solo movie will be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any news on when this will be released?

Hot Toys don't do news or updates as far as I'm aware. Next we hear about it is the day it releases. Last schedule I saw had it down for October release in Hong Kong but that's probably just guess work to.

Maybe they killer this and will wait for the Aquaman movie?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

No way they will cancel a figure that's gone up for pre-order and thousands have been taken in deposits. It's possible they'll delay it for figures they consider more of a priority but cancel it altogether, no chance.

No way they will cancel a figure that's gone up for pre-order and thousands have been taken in deposits. It's possible they'll delay it for figures they consider more of a priority but cancel it altogether, no chance.

I hope it sells out.

I hope it sells out.

I really hope that too ...

Been a collector for a long time now .. I like to have like a time line .. of the Dc movies BATMAN specially.. but I wonder if hot toys did well on the pre order of the JL figures

Duh! :slap
Completely forgot this had already gone up for pre-order...

968e32fac5d36bad6baddba507e640e4.png

Come on AQUAMAN..

Surprised to learn this hasn't been released yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back