Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks to me like as long as Aquaman is posed in such as way as to hide the gap between chest plate and lower torso it more or less looks like he just has a thicker chest plate. Is some bit of the gap still noticeable from the side when the gap is closed head on?
The gap is not really that big.. so it's less noticable.. unless you bend it excessively.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Die cast trident for $35 at OSK

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1876

1c7b6dee22341c74460beca963360201.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it just a recast of the HT sculpt with rooted hair or a new sculpt entirely?

Is it just a recast of the HT sculpt with rooted hair or a new sculpt entirely?

Sadly it’s become a practice for these bootlegs to advertise the real HT head as theirs before casting it. This looks like they just added hair to the HTs head and took a promo shot. 50% chance production looks like a bearded potato with dreads.

Sadly it’s become a practice for these bootlegs to advertise the real HT head as theirs before casting it. This looks like they just added hair to the HTs head and took a promo shot. 50% chance production looks like a bearded potato with dreads.

:lol Think I'll avoid this one then!

I couldnt hardly belived this was the only figure being made out of this amazing movie full of fantastic and well-designed characters (Orm, Mera, BlackManta,even Atlantic soldiers/commandos).

Yes it is a shame that they didn’t do Manta, Mera and Ocean Master.

I would’ve bought those in a instant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m working on a custom JL Mera seeing as Hot Toys think people want 24 year old Batman movie figures over current DC movies.
It’s a good thing knock-off Black Widow head sculpts bear a resemblance to Amber Heard.

Has anyone come across a shirtless tattoo customer job yet anywhere? I would have expected one by now I’m wondering what the best way to do it is. Phicen bodies don’t hold paint well.

Has anyone come across a shirtless tattoo customer job yet anywhere? I would have expected one by now I’m wondering what the best way to do it is. Phicen bodies don’t hold paint well.

Maybe the phicen needs a spray coating of a primer.

I’m working on a custom JL Mera seeing as Hot Toys think people want 24 year old Batman movie figures over current DC movies.
It’s a good thing knock-off Black Widow head sculpts bear a resemblance to Amber Heard.

We would like a mera, but we also want 24 year old Batman movie figures.

Back