Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wise decision. They probably would have confiscated his trident on the grounds it could be used as a weapon. Anyway, glad to see you're enjoying the figure.

They once confiscated a brush and a tripod handle because they were too long and could be a weapon. Mind you it was the second time we saw TSA that day and the first time they did not care.

10_79aeea67-ea97-4ae0-a949-72cb9604df90_1024x1024@2x.jpg

10_38a91131-3965-41dd-9272-9a775bebb048_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Just saw this go up for preorder on Giantoy, $34. I don't think it looks great, but eh what can you do for $34.

Don't know what they were thinking with that hair line.
If I was interested I would have to buy 2 so I could glue the hair from one to cover that hair line.
That would be the case if I was interested, and I am not.

Try not to use poor pics for comparisons. The Strange head you are showing isn't even HT, it's the bootleg version sold on ebay. I suspect the Panther sculpt you're showing is bootleg too.

I just nabbed these photos off a review video and MCToy's review and they're no where near as bad as those.

pics.jpg

Last edited:
Try not to use poor pics for comparisons. The Strange head you are showing isn't even HT, it's the bootleg version sold on ebay. I suspect the Panther sculpt you're showing is bootleg too.

I just nabbed these photos off a review video and MCToy's review and they're no where near as bad as those.

View attachment 459891

If you read through the previous page you’d see I’m posting pictures of heads made by the same company making the haired Aquaman sculpt being discussed. Just to let people know what they should expect from the production. At no point did I refer to them as Hot Toys versions.

It's part and parcel for Hot Toy's figures to be criticised within an inch of their life but I got my Aquaman last week and for the life of me cannot understand what people are complaining about. It's a BEAST. He is truly giant Jason Momoa compared to my other figures and looks amazing. 66409312_482021279290327_3798277211803353088_n.jpg

Nice one. Need done pics of these guys together and the whole JL which I assume you'll have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one. Need done pics of these guys together and the whole JL which I assume you'll have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will use my BvS Trinity instead. Will share some photos later

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

It looks to me like as long as Aquaman is posed in such as way as to hide the gap between chest plate and lower torso it more or less looks like he just has a thicker chest plate. Is some bit of the gap still noticeable from the side when the gap is closed head on?

Back