Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not liking the HS- at all. Looks too calm, eyes look small and just don't see Jason in it

Today I received mine and I don’t know, for me the HS looks perfect and is beautiful jeje but the body, to be more specific the paint application in the body looks cheap. I mean, I don’t want to be exaggerated but looks like any figure around 20 bucks.

I’m not sure if I want to return it (is the first time I feel like that) and I don’t know now if is worth it to buy flash because I will have only Batman Tactical (I bought ww Concept comic instead of justice league version)

I got mine today. And this is a very 'meh' figure. Nothing's really bad, but nothing is sort great either. Well, I say that, but the torso split is an eye sore. On the other hand, those shoulder pads are pretty rad. The sculpt... It's not horrible, I recognize who is supposed to be, but it could be better. The detail on the suit looks nice for the most part. Given how amazing the MoS, BvS, and SS figures have been, I Sam a little let down. Definitely won't consider the Solo version unless a sculpt change is announced.

Mine showed up yesterday as well. He did not play well with others. I like him quite a bit. I am sure it is partially because I am biased aboot Aquaman. Aquman v IM.jpg

Mine showed up yesterday as well. He did not play well with others. I like him quite a bit. I am sure it is partially because I am biased aboot Aquaman.View attachment 458008

Really? I thought you might be biased about a certain Marvel character....:lol

Received yesterday myself - I haven't put it through the posing paces, but this is a really sophisticated piece. I can see why it probably took a little while to get just right.

I like Momoa's casting as this character, however as a comic fan, I'm looking for a fusion between the comics and reality. I have a certain head sculpt that I will be testing out. Stay tuned for pics in the future....

Really? I thought you might be biased about a certain Marvel character....:lol

Received yesterday myself - I haven't put it through the posing paces, but this is a really sophisticated piece. I can see why it probably took a little while to get just right.

I like Momoa's casting as this character, however as a comic fan, I'm looking for a fusion between the comics and reality. I have a certain head sculpt that I will be testing out. Stay tuned for pics in the future....

Yes my dislike of Iron Man is well documented.

Just got the final payment notice. Can't believe this is actually happening. Here's to complaining about the solo movie figure being delayed another year!

This was one of my most wanted figures for quite a while. I had him on preorder since day one. After so many delays I cancelled. Now after seeing these pics of him in hand I am glad I did. I am usually one of the biggest supporters of HT and never really get the complaints some make about the headsculpts. However... this one is just bad. The rest of the figure looks good but I can't get past that sculpt.

Aquaman9.jpgAquaman10.jpg I took Aquaman on vacation with me last week. The beach seemed to agree with him.I am still digging him.

Great job, congratulations!
My only constructive criticism would be to give the beard a more natural cut, it looks a bit like a brush. Then again, it might not be noticeable from regular viewing distance...

Back