Hot Toys Jp - ASK Magazine - Vol. 6 (Vol.5 on pg 3, post 27)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehh, I don't think Ada would look too good in 1/6th... they'll probably give her Sarah Connor arms (would see the shoulder cuts... which is unsightly for a figure like her) and the standard female TT... which has toyish legs and defnitely not as slender as Ada.

Holy crap, I just read the question on re-issueing. I guess HT isn't above doing a little upgrade for their older characters. Sure, they're still in the planning stages, but I'm stoked. I bought my AVP Preds from the secondary market, yet I'd buy some newer ones in a heartbeat.

Coolness.

Im guessing Rocky/Rambo.

ah good call bro. that seems more likely in fact. greater possibility for a bigger line and we know sly digs ht now. i got every rocky and Rambo figure they released but I'd be more than happy to upgrade EEEEEEEVVVEERRRYYOOONNNEEEE!!!!!!

Ive thought this since the birth of their DX line. I can see Rocky, Rambo and Robocop all getting a DX treatment some time down the road.

Yep. They did mention (speculation apparently) both a Rocky and Rambo DX in Milk magazine waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when they first announced the DX line.

Now for those that say Robocop wouldn't need PERS?????

robocop_l_jpg.jpg

Maybe watch the film again? :dunno

They could make the DX similar to the Iron Man Mark III BD version ................ switch out chest plates and what not.

No brainer HT's!

It would be great if HT did go back on all the R figures mentioned & to be honest they could all do with an update.

Go back and remake (not rerelease) the classics in DX from the ground up. You could even make them anniversary or "then and now" improvement pieces.

Rocky, Rambo, Robocop, The Terminator and Kyle Reese.

Back