Hot Toys Jor El Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few quick shots of my Hot Toys Jor-El!
Jor-El1.jpg

Jor-El2.jpg

Yes I'll be opening him as soon as I figure out a cool way to shoot him.
:chew

I'm starting to think HT has a thing for Brando now. First this, then the 1950's and then the Godfather. I don't really see any other reason why we got a Jor El over a Spacey Lex Luthor other than HT are Brando fans.

I suppose the same could be said for James Dean since he has three figures as well. Funny how nobody complained over the third Dean (or Brando) yet there is a bunch of whining over the third Joker.

I'm starting to think HT has a thing for Brando now. First this, then the 1950's and then the Godfather. I don't really see any other reason why we got a Jor El over a Spacey Lex Luthor other than HT are Brando fans.

I suppose the same could be said for James Dean since he has three figures as well. Funny how nobody complained over the third Dean (or Brando) yet there is a bunch of whining over the third Joker.

Each Brando figure was from a different movie/license. Same goes for the Dean figures.

Maybe on ebay or something. I only ever ordered one mini bust from them and go it so i dunno.

Back