Hot Toys Jor El Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! What an amazing figure. The likeness is incredible.
It is!! It's my first HT figure with good likeness!!

I Really Regret Passing on this guy... oh well Cest La vie.
I thought the same, but I found a great deal thank's to Kryat's tip!
You should get one!

And it's gone!!

I seen that, dunno why he took the wire out but no biggie. That green crystal should come in handy. Never gonna see a price like that i don't think.

Post some pics when you get it.

That probably as cheap as you're gonna see him now that he's sold out most places. (and if your a fan it's worth every penny)

But never know keep an eye out.

yeah, tys2 has him for 150 after shipping, ebay's the same. I don't mind paying that price, but he seems to be sitting at that price, So i don't need to hurry. I can pay off my sideshow/1/6th figure credit card first :)

Looks like this guy is becoming a tad "rare" or "spendy" I can't seem to find much of him anywhere even ebay and he's spendy there.

And bump because this place is too damn bat saturated. :)

Easily, and by far, the most elegant and accurate figure in this scale I have ever owned. I could'nt live with the Returns \S/ shield so customised mine with the original shield from Superman: The Movie. This was not an easy task as that baby is stuck, stitched and backed and had to be all but surgically removed. Other screen accurate futzing includes the ditching of the robe - hoiking up the trousers to reveal the boots and the addition of a genuine scale crystal. Enjoy...

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

HT_Brando4-1.jpg

HT_Brando1-1.jpg

HT_Brando2-1.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0622.jpg

Oh! And in case you were wondering, the Reeve Superman is the Kris Meadows portrait figure - To date the best Reeve ever produced...

Jor El looked like he has not enough sleep.. look at those dark eye ring...
Superman... he looked so pale.. like ghost! ;)

Interesting....

From ToyNews International:

DC Comics is pleased to rush solicit the HOT TOYS SUPERMAN RETURNS JOR-EL DELUXE 1:6 SCALE COLLECTORS FIGURE, available in the U.S. for the first time.

This spectacular 12-inch high figure is inspired by the appearance of Jor-El in the hit movie Superman Returns, and includes over 22 points of articulation, real-cloth jacket and pants colored glossy white, a display base with the Superman Returns logo and a Jor-El nameplate, and the authentic likeness of actor Marlon Brando.

This item is in stock at Diamond now and available for order, and is scheduled to arrive in stores on February 11 with a price of $195.00 U.S.

Quantities are extremely limited. Retailers may order one JOR-EL DELUXE 1:6 SCALE COLLECTORS FIGURE per storefront under the item code NOV088029.

Orders may be placed only by contacting your Diamond Customer Service Representative or DC Sales Representative.

Important note: No online or email orders will be accepted.

Back