Hot Toys Jor El Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this guy coming from Vikingplayground for 105$ (surprised i could find it for that low, of course they only had two left) Does anyone know of a source for crystals? Either homemade or from some toys etc? (i'd rather not use a straw but it don't look bad)

And this link should probably be in here ( Jor-el gallery)

https://www.centurysendsavior.com/SupermanHOTTOYSJorEl.html

005-9.jpg

Dude!!! I've been looking for this figure for the past couple of months!
You didn't ordered them both did you?
I just placed my order with them!
Awesome!
:banana

Does anyone know of a source for crystals? Either homemade or from some toys etc?

I just bought a quartz crystal, for a couple of bucks, from a souvenir store. They had a section of various stones and minerals (offcuts). You could try a lapidary club, or a science or hippy/alternative/wicca type store.

2aj280w.jpg

Dude!!! I've been looking for this figure for the past couple of months!
You didn't ordered them both did you?
I just placed my order with them!
Awesome!
:banana

Dude dude you totally beat me to ordering that Jor-El. I was heading over and BAM!! sold out hopefully one will pop up on the evilbay

Congrats on getting the last one!!! I will check hippy stores for crystals thx!!! :)

Also BBTS.COM has a Jor-el left. for 139$, little more than the $105 Kuz and i just paid.

Dude dude you totally beat me to ordering that Jor-El. I was heading over and BAM!! sold out hopefully one will pop up on the evilbay
Whoops! Sorry man!
Yeah, I got the last one...
I've noticed that sometimes here if you blink it's gone!
I've missed on quite a few deals some time...I hope you find one soon!

Congrats on getting the last one!!! I will check hippy stores for crystals thx!!! :)

Also BBTS.COM has a Jor-el left. for 139$, little more than the $105 Kuz and i just paid.

Yeah, no kidding, I've been waiting for this one for a while because I couldn't order it when it was released, thanks for the heads up!
BTW, didn't somebody here created some custom kryptonite crystals?
I remember seeing them once, not sure if it was here or at OSW...

That was here. The guy had life to deal with, but said he has more time these days, so we may hear something on that front soon.

This is probably my favorite HT figure (until my Joker and Batman ship.) It really makes me hope that HT makes a Chris Reeve Superman, a Gene Hackman Lex, and a Terrance Stamp Zod.

This is probably my favorite HT figure (until my Joker and Batman ship.) It really makes me hope that HT makes a Chris Reeve Superman, a Gene Hackman Lex, and a Terrance Stamp Zod.

God i would die!!!

And ditto except i think IM is gonna take my top spot.

some pics of Jor-El and Supes with my custom made crystal. Supes head paint by Dark Artist. The suit (minus the boots, hands and head) is for sale as well.

Jor-El-023.jpg

Jor-El-032.jpg

Jor-El-034.jpg

Jor-El-055.jpg

Jor-El-060.jpg

wow great stuff. I love the Jor El...I'll get him when I can find a Reeve Sups since I don't like Superman Returns.

Krayt: Great pics, awesome Bro! Congrats! :rock

Reiny, thanks for reposting those amazing shots, I had forgotten how cool they are, great use of light. And I totally agree with you Bro! :rock

The V1 is a MUCH better Routh likeness, especially after a repaint!

DSC023372.jpg

DSC09258-1.jpg

Jor El is a Grail Figure IMO. Never see this one again, I promise you. SOOO Glad I got mine. :D

Last edited:
Jor El is a Grail Figure IMO. Never see this one again, I promise you. SOOO Glad I got mine. :D

Damn right it is never thought i would see this fig.
Yeah probably not, although if they wanted to i think HT could SQUEEZE out a black suit one. (but i doubt it) I'd be more down for a Zod now anyways Since i got a Jor-el.

How did you make that Crystal?

i took a piece of green glass, and cut it using glass cutters. found the glass at Michael's hobby store.

Reiny, thanks for reposting those amazing shots, I had forgotten how cool they are, great use of light. And I totally agree with you Bro! :rock

The V1 is a MUCH better Routh likeness, especially after a repaint!

thanks bro! yes, the V1 likeness is uncanny!!!!!

Back