Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was more or less a joke :eek:.....He is not all ways a ninja he was a frog thing in X-men or maybe he was a frog-ninja :horror.....Batman is on the run so I look forward to another cop chases and a new car..........:D

Nah I know it was a joke.. but so was my response though. :(

the "that's so disrespectful to heath if he recasts" is crap. Was Heath an egotistical megolomaniac who would get pissed off? He really did not strike me as the type.

This has nothing to do with Heath as a person, it is more about Nolan as a person. I personally don't think it is disrespectful to try another actor for the role, but besides it being a daunting task for another actor, I believe Nolan would feel it is disrespectful to Heath. As long as Nolan is involved, I doubt he will recast ever. We need another Batman universe to see another Joker IMO.

Why the hell is this discussion even still going? :monkey4

There will be another Joker. I'm, sure of it. Just won't show until the next person's "vision".

But for Nolan's? I rather they move on to a new villain/new take on a villain than a less than one minute cameo by someone acting as Heath Ledger as the Joker. :rolleyes:

STOP ^^^^ING DWELLING ON IT.

Damn, we need some real news for the third bat-flick.

NIce looking joker in the police uniform but what I remember he was without make up in the movie.

Well, according to Aint it Cool, Nolan is making a film called "The Inception". It's a "contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind". It's also the first film since "The Following" conceived by him and him alone. I'm officially intrigued.

There will be another Joker. I'm, sure of it. Just won't show until the next person's "vision".

But for Nolan's? I rather they move on to a new villain/new take on a villain than a less than one minute cameo by someone acting as Heath Ledger as the Joker. :rolleyes:

Well it is a discussion forum...and I agree withe everything you said about Heath's Joker. Oh and techinically a discussion about the third film would be off topic in this thread as well (which is supposed to be discussion about Hot Toy's version 3 Joker figure), so why start being on topic now :D

Well, according to Aint it Cool, Nolan is making a film called "The Inception". It's a "contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind". It's also the first film since "The Following" conceived by him and him alone. I'm officially intrigued.

Damn this man needs an Oscar...

Damn this man needs an Oscar...

:lecture:lecture Truth be told here. I can't wait to see any movie he's put out since Memento. In fact, it's kind of how I got my first date with my girlfriend. We talked a lot of movies and I said "We should go see Insomnia, it's from Chris Nolan who made Memento", which we both loved.

Anyway, Joker 3. I'm holding out ordering the wig available until I find out what HT is doing with this. Hurry up already!!!

Nah I know it was a joke.. but so was my response though. :(

OOO sry :eek: I'm a lil :duh just some times, I should have Known your the guy who can turn any thread into a joke "no no hole" :lol .....got to get use to online chat its hard for me with out tone of voice....

The villians for the 3rd batman movie I herd they were going with riddler and penguin is that true????

I agree with the above. I'd love to see a more comic Joker. White body, ect...ect.

I don't think i can ever get enough of Heath's joker...

That said, I would much rather they made another character, like scarecrow/Ra's/Alfred

hot toys please ignore celticP and make many more jokers.
:DMORE MORE MORE.:D

Absolutely. We still don't have a laughing/smiling head and we need one. My Jokers look too serious on the shelf. I want to start a "why so serious?" Joker head sculpt campaign. We need a maniacal laughing Joker head!

Why not make a 1/6 scale of the Joker Truck? Buying all of what they've made so far (Batpod, Tumble, 2 Batmans, 2 Jokers, Dent) for retail price would cost up to $1000

Absolutely. We still don't have a laughing/smiling head and we need one. My Jokers look too serious on the shelf. I want to start a "why so serious?" Joker head sculpt campaign. We need a maniacal laughing Joker head!

absolutely! if they made a laughing/psychotic smile, i would be thrilled.:naughty

Why not make a 1/6 scale of the Joker Truck? Buying all of what they've made so far (Batpod, Tumble, 2 Batmans, 2 Jokers, Dent) for retail price would cost up to $1000

1: it would be waaaaaaay too big, and take up too much room.

2: who would buy that just to put on a shelf?

3: it would be waaay to expensive.

but it would still be kinda cool...just too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back