Hot Toys Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only the proto. Sure they'll tweak it.

Oh come on, it looks darn near perfect already. Just look at this pic JC Hong posted on his Instagram:

75110_alt5

And I just got my shipping notice for this! Looks a bit robotic, but it'll do.

Early pics from Secret base!!

2c6e55864ff06ca8f08a0bc198d2bb29.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's perfect, I just can't believe it doesn't come with a Rancor Bone! Damn Hot Toys is being cheap with the accessories!

OMG comedy gold here...

Oh and he looks off scale...too tall next to Leia...
e654d3e29997b2c72b070edc667c3eda.jpeg

Just revealed price of $399 with die cast parts. Cheaper than I was expecting.

WOW. Already waitlisted on SS and sold out on BBTS. You'd think HT would make more of these knowing how much everyone's been waiting for it.

Hai!

Wow delayed again! Should jump on the waitlist for a second one since the second batch should come out better.

I prefer version 3, or version tres, if you're Wor Gar.

Hai!

Wow delayed again! Should jump on the waitlist for a second one since the second batch should come out better.

I found a guy on eBay that will have a hundred exclusive limited deluxe sets in stock this month and only for $45. I bought 23 and will have them a year before the rest of you guys :yess:

He has 2 sold reviews from his mom and sister. so i know it's not a scam.

I found a guy on eBay that will have a hundred exclusive limited deluxe sets in stock this month and only for $45. I bought 23 and will have them a year before the rest of you guys :yess:

He has 2 sold reviews from his mom and sister. so i know it's not a scam.

No way that sounds too good to be true! I would've went with him if I knew! Legit seller right there.

I can't find this listed anywhere :panic ....

...Wait...

Oh, you guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back