Hot Toys Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The non-figure talk has gotten out of hand and needs to end, any post continuing it from this point forward will get an infraction.

As for the figure, I'm sure we'll see it before or during SDCC, I take being part of the Celebration panel as more confirmation that it's coming than other teases we've gotten from HT in the past that never got produced.

...this thread needs a nude Jedi Luke figure photo from the Wor-Gar archives ...

:lol

Fortunately for Jedi Luke, the very 1st Sideshow Star Wars figure, he maintained his decency and a safe distance from the more notorious 'naughty kitchen' photos that were yet to come.

I am hoping Jedi Luke comes with his robe, tunic, flesh hands, BD hand and gloved hand. Swappable hair piece or head like the figuarts would be a bonus. The blaster would be cool but not necessary. I do not care about the bone :lol

I think the only other accessory it could come with is a porcelain pattern robe. Now where oh where is my tea? Oh dear! :)

I am hoping Jedi Luke comes with his robe, tunic, flesh hands, BD hand and gloved hand. Swappable hair piece or head like the figuarts would be a bonus. The blaster would be cool but not necessary. I do not care about the bone :lol

Because of the lunch box and storybook I had as a kid, these two images always come to mind with Jedi Luke and accessories to achieve both would be ideal.

IMG_4051.JPG

IMG_4055.JPG

Because of the lunch box and storybook I had as a kid, these two images always come to mind with Jedi Luke and accessories to achieve both would be ideal.

View attachment 340987

Personally, I'd be fine if all we got was his DS look, but this picture really is an iconic RotJ pose and it would be near blasphemous if it didn't include the accessories needed to achieve this look/pose.

Personally, I'd be fine if all we got was his DS look, but this picture really is an iconic RotJ pose and it would be near blasphemous if it didn't include the accessories needed to achieve this look/pose.

I agree. I'll buy the figure no matter what, but it would be silly if they didn't include the robe and cape, considering what they included in the deluxe version of Star Lord from Guardians Vol. 2.

I'd be shocked if this Luke didn't include his hooded cloak and his vest from Jabba's palace. What is in question is minor items like the skiff blaster or a bone from the Rancor pit.

Also possible is inclusion of a poncho and helmet for Speeder Bike Luke, I'd love an all inclusive ROTJ Luke offering.

snip

Do you think they'd include the wind blown hair? That's one of my favorite features of the SH Figuarts Jedi Luke, alternate head and face to achieve the pose.

Do you think they'd include the wind blown hair? That's one of my favorite features of the SH Figuarts Jedi Luke, alternate head and face to achieve the pose.

They could, all depends on what they want to do with the release.

They've done removable hair before.

Hot_Toys_Bespin_Luke_Skywalker_DX-31.jpg

But they could also use the swappable hair feature to switch out for an Endor helmet if they wanted

View attachment 340987

View attachment 340988

Totally agree, everything about those photos brings back the summer Jedi came out. I saw your earlier comment about Jabba's Palace and the duel on DS2 being your favourite Star Wars moments - ROTJ gets overlooked because of the Endor sequences which in my opinion damaged the film badly but the sequences you mention match anything in ANH and ESB. As an environment Jabba's Palace is up there with my personal favourite, Dagobah.

Because next year is ROTJ's 35th anniversary I hope we get a lot of Jedi stuff for it. I would particularly like to see a couple of Jabba's Palace aliens or Skiff guards with Yakface topping my wish list. Obviously Klaatu Barada and Nikto would rock. Sideshow are Kenner fans so they must know what kind of charge collectors get from anything Yak related. No one has ever had much time for the Jabba's Palace aliens, even Hasbro left them alone when they were still doing 12".

And Jabba's palace makes up like the first 1/3 of the film.

It's a film in itself. The main problem I have with Jedi is not ewoks etc but the fact that it feels so unbalanced structurally. If only Lucas had included Coruscant like he planned and set a 1/3 of it there the film would have felt like it had a classic three act structure. Instead we get that fun opener on Tattooine a quick exposition interlude on Dagobah and then the rest of the film on Endor/ Death Star 2. ANH and ESB are divided much more neatly into three sections apiece.

My DX guess

6 hands (gloved and blasted glove)
Robe
Light saber lite and un lit
Blaster

Thats all....folk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back