Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop looking at this figure!!!

2690722894_0571b7db8d_o.jpg

you know i've never been into collecting figures but recently i poped my cherry when i pre-ordered the snake eyes exclusive. now the more i see this piece and he TDK fig.'s i want to kick my self self in the ass for letting the alien and pred. fig.'s pass me by.............:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

this is a must for me :bunnydanc

Even with new images I am still undecided on this figure....I just don't care anymore. And the apparent "Robocop" feel and articulation is really turning me off from paying over $150 for this.

I seriously think this may be the greatest 1/6th figure ever. And for a long time to come. Even if you're not a fan of IM, it's a masterpiece (from the looks of it of course)

I doubt it'll pull that pose off and it'll be a brave person who's willing to try...

Even with new images I am still undecided on this figure....I just don't care anymore. And the apparent "Robocop" feel and articulation is really turning me off from paying over $150 for this.

I don't get that at all... this figure looks as close to perfect as you can get? Sure it might be a bit restricted posing, but my guess is you will never see a better version than this. And I still think the poseability will be quite good considering the design limitations.

To me this is more a must have than (dare I say it) the TDK Joker?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back