Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question isn't whether we'll buy it (for the most part, of course we will) but whether it's worthwhile for HT to produce it in diecast. Sounds like they're having second thoughts after WM2, IP, Mark 42, based on cost and time to produce. Maybe they're reconfiguring IW from a diecast run to a plastic run because it's better for their bottom line. :dunno

Without question, I would love it if the exclusive version came with his buurd...:yess:

I am getting a little impatient about this figure not being put out for preorders yet. :impatient::impatient:

I have to admit that as long as this looks as good as the proto's shown at conventions so far, I really don't care if it's diecast or plastic. I also hope that he has a decent amount of articulation with all those armor panels.

I highly doubt there will be a bird, should have come with the first one. It should come with battle damage but I'm pretty sure it won't have that either sadly. Gonna say 350-400 for him easy. When the hell will he go up for preorder, that's the million dollar question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back