Hot Toys Iron Man Proportions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are generally too tall or too long in the torso. Iron Patriot for example, looks much more compact on screen. You don't need to measure anything to notice it. They've been improving over time. I wouldn't be surprised if the plan was to improve proportions gradually over several releases, so that it's not a shock to the system.

They are generally too tall or too long in the torso. Iron Patriot for example, looks much more compact on screen. You don't need to measure anything to notice it. They've been improving over time. I wouldn't be surprised if the plan was to improve proportions gradually over several releases, so that it's not a shock to the system.

:lol

More likely just to keep squeezing more money out of people.

Well, I just got mark 45.... the head seems smaller compare to the rest of the figure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Figure head/height comparison,

Attachments

• Lineup_0802brt.jpg
    Lineup_0802brt.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 65
For the 45 at least, HT got the proportions pretty much spot on...

45.jpg

I dunno man, that comparison to me shows just how far off they were. The figure's waste, legs, arms and head are all too narrow - with the real thing being much wider.

Some of that might be down to perspective...I tried to get the photo as orthographic as I could but it's a lot harder to do at 1/6 scale and my lens was only an 18-55.

Some of that might be down to perspective...I tried to get the photo as orthographic as I could but it's a lot harder to do at 1/6 scale and my lens was only an 18-55.

One thing is certain. Proportions are getting better and better with each new release.

Back