Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (Secret Project) Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you'd want to buy it. This is probably what the prototypes look like behind the scenes at Hot Toys HQ before it gets painted and shown to the masses.

The other, it's not even officially related to the movie. Silly putty part deux. :yess:

The sad part is it'll probably come in better looking foam packaging. To some degree the Iron Man 2 line boxes feel and look quite cheap and tacky.

Agreed- the IM 2 packaging is terrible- cheap and makes it look cheap. I prefer the very sturdy shoe box style packaging by a mile!

I don't know why you'd want to buy it. This is probably what the prototypes look like behind the scenes at Hot Toys HQ before it gets painted and shown to the masses.

The other, it's not even officially related to the movie. Silly putty part deux. :yess:

The sad part is it'll probably come in better looking foam packaging. To some degree the Iron Man 2 line boxes feel and look quite cheap and tacky.

Because, I like Iron Man and it will fit in with the rest of my Iron Man figures. I have the GMG Iron Man Mark III so it will go nice with that figure as well.

i got the gun metal gray version too. i actually like it more than the mark II. and yeah, the box was really well done.

I'm torn on this. It is a pretty lazy variant, but I do think the design is cool. I like that they went with more than one shade rather than the uniform color of the Gunmetal Gray Mark III.

I have yet to buy any of the Iron Man figures. I keep holding off and then they wind up selling out. So I may buy this as my one Hot Toys Iron Man and leave it at that.

When I read the name I was hoping it was going to be translucent somehow. Like "Secret Project" was referring to the computer file he stored the Iron Man project under, so it would look like the holographs he had in his lab.

WTF is this. I had a feeling this is what it was going to be. I so wanted a Stealth or Iron Patriot. How secret is a repeat of a show exclusive just a few years back. Way to WOW us HT. Just WOW:slap:gah:

The "exclusive" show figures aren't just flying off of the shelves by looking at the reserves. You can still pick up ALL of the other figures from Sideshow. I bet this is no different.

A ton other figures HT could have put just as little effort in and folks would be happy. Personal bias Lumberjack Wolverine w bone claws. IMO too many IM figs.....

Very weak... but anyone who spent $700 on the Silly Thing will certainly be in line.

I'll be hoping for a good flip on this one :wave

Guess they have a lot of war machine paint left from last year so might as well salvage it lol

Yeah, pretty lame again. Pretty much ANYTHING but remaking the Silly Things (I prefer to call it the STUPID thing verison) would have been better. Stealth would have been crazy cool. Not really interested in an overpriced Hasbro figure :lol

Someone mentioned it looks kinda like Ironman 2.0, I guess that's good enough for me. I never used the forearm missiles on the regular Ironman figures, but with the missiles on this figure it just might pull off that War Machine/Ironman 2.0 kind of feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back