Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (Secret Project) Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be nice to get another head sculpt......but with really fancy packaging to keep it in.

it looks pretty cool, just aesthetically speaking.

but god damn that's a lazy variant. it's like they know they don't even have to try anymore.

It is indeed a lazy variant at best... but I am happy they are redoing the Mark 4 coz I missed the first one. So now I do not have to pay the bloated price for the Tony head.

....wow....unfortunate annoucement for me...only have 1 iron man figure and not interested in expanding the line. Hopefully there will be more figures of interest...

Well I doubt it'll have anything more than the figure and stand...not the headsculpt of RDJ I'm sure. Price will be determing factor for me..

As I think about it, they may have done this so folks could pose a uniform colored Iron Man with War Machine. But if they were gonna go that route, they should have done a red and gold War Machine instead of this IMO.

only because you sell it due to it being quite a lazy variant!!! :gah:
From a production standpoint, I don't see this being any easier to produce than a Stealth Iron Man (which would have rocked). More than lazy, it's just. . .dullsville.

Actually looks pretty cool to me, not as cool as stealth would have been. I do know a RDJ HS doesn't belong on it. Helmet only for me.

This thing sucks. Nobody should buy them. Protest Hot Toys!!!!

(That makes it easier for me to get mine.)

Surprised its another grey variant. I'll get it to go with the rest of my figures but was hoping for stealth version.

Goes up for PO next week.

I don't know why you'd want to buy it. This is probably what the prototypes look like behind the scenes at Hot Toys HQ before it gets painted and shown to the masses.

The other, it's not even officially related to the movie. Silly putty part deux. :yess:

The sad part is it'll probably come in better looking foam packaging. To some degree the Iron Man 2 line boxes feel and look quite cheap and tacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back