Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this.....

smim2.jpg

Had mine a while now. I thought I would add a some photo's to this thread a couple months late.

IronMan001.jpg

IronMan002.jpg

Wow Great picture and perfect lighting!! The second pictures is awsome! Even with the LED on, you were able to capture the heart's detail without the glare getting in the way! Bravo! What camera are you using??

Wow Great picture and perfect lighting!! The second pictures is awsome! Even with the LED on, you were able to capture the heart's detail without the glare getting in the way! Bravo! What camera are you using??

Thankyou.

My camera is a Canon EOS D30. It's quite old really, and only 3Megapixel. If you save the picture and look at it's properties you will see all the information of the camera, lense etc.

Also I do use a tripod a lot, as well as timer delay on shutter to reduce all camera shake.

Do any of you guys have any idea when the mark 1 may be shipping ? . I didn't want to open a new thread.

I ordered and paid for it when it was first announced and it seems like it was years ago. :lol

Just wondering ...

Awesome photo up there too. :rock

Do any of you guys have any idea when the mark 1 may be shipping ? . I didn't want to open a new thread.

I ordered and paid for it when it was first announced and it seems like it was years ago. :lol

Just wondering ...

Awesome photo up there too. :rock

Well from what I can gather from different sources the Mark I should be shipping at the end of June. Don't know the exact date, but I have a feeling it won't be too long now.

Hey dudes, I got this fig a few weeks ago and have a few questions:

When you light up the eyes and chest piece in the dark, does the helmet sort of "glow"?
Same for when the Tony head is on.

Back