Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled my mark II the other day. If these figures came through from Hot toys quicker I wouldn't have had time to lose interest but I came to my senses and realised I'm just not that much into Iron Man to justify getting mark II and I.

I don't understand why HT have been so slow with this line. The pics were shown so long ago and the preorders are long-since taken. How many TDK figures were announced, shown and delivered since the Iron Man trio?

Bingo.....I'll keep the Mark III but Mark I and II have been cancelled. I feel about Ironman the same way some folks feel about a third Joker. After time to reflect it is a waste to have all three.

how long til ss vendors get theirs in? ie razors edge etc? a few days after ss, or weeks/month any idea?

how long til ss vendors get theirs in? ie razors edge etc? a few weeks after ss or weeks/month any idea?

I think SS ships out to retailers around the same time as they do to customers. I had pre-ordered my Stormtrooper at Alter Ego Comics and I got it around the same time as those who ordered at SS.

I ordered Ironman at the beginning of June, and seeing as how everyone was getting theirs, I started to sweat not having received mine from a Hong Kong dealer. Two weeks and five ignored emails later, I get told it will ship at the end of April.

I'm rapt to finally be getting this, finally, but Hot Toys need to do something about their estimated release dates and their distribution. I can see them pushing back dates, not for quality control so much as extending the pre-order time to match the supply to the demand. This sort of thing is liable to cause an international incident.

Did everyone see this stop motion of Iron man vs Bruce lee !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0DRxThDDwM

icruise posted it in the LOTR thread a few days ago. Instant CLASSIC!

I thought people might be interested in this surprise cameo by our favorite hobbits.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ywu1DeqXTg4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ywu1DeqXTg4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i got mine yesterday..

1_389607880l.jpg
1_940076089l.jpg
1_856983435l.jpg
1_719181956l.jpg

I really want some info on this guy next week, its getting crazy and I'm tempted to spend the money else where. Then I'd still need to pay for the MK III, since I still really want him. Also since he looks pretty stable on his feet, I have started a small display base for him to mimic the floor in his shop.

Looks like John Favreau already has his Hot Toys Iron Man, you can see him in a picture he posted of sam rockwell in an updated on his twitter about IM 2 rehearsals:
ironmanvillain.jpg

Back