Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
002-34.jpg

I got a notice from BBTS I was being charged on Thursday or Friday. So this should be a good week for me. Was starting to worry since I've seen so many pics and other people getting theirs.

Sorry the pic didn't work before, but lets try again, John Favreau's HT Iron Man:
htrockwell.jpg

On the shelf behind Sam Rockwell there :D

9 months ago i ordered! people have babies or have been in and out of prison quicker than what its taken for this figure to arrive!! but worth the wait i suppose! hopefully no qc issues with this batch!?!

9 months ago i ordered! people have babies or have been in and out of prison quicker than what its taken for this figure to arrive!! but worth the wait i suppose! hopefully no qc issues with this batch!?!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl!

9 months ago i ordered! people have babies or have been in and out of prison quicker than what its taken for this figure to arrive!!
My thoughts exactly. Nine months and three days for me. It's frustrating to see all of the Hot Toys figures that have been announced, released and shipped while we're still waiting for this one.

the question is! do i wait 2/3 more weeks for forbiddenplanet to get theirs in stock and get it for £105 delivered! or do take the american option?-razors edge should have theirs of ss soon,where i might get it a week or so earlier (depending how long it takes to get here!?)but pay about £40 more not including customs? decisions...

.com or .co.uk?

As I just looked on .co.uk they have none, and .com only has Mark 2 & 1 for pre-order.

So, looks like "one week" or so thats not to bad. I am super excided to get this but I doubt i'll order another HT item from SS. I'll just go with Toy2 or other board members. But....I did throw this together over the weekend and i like the idea.

.com or .co.uk?

As I just looked on .co.uk they have none, and .com only has Mark 2 & 1 for pre-order.

the .com one!(co.uk one not as good) i ordered on the day it went up for order (as thats usually the only way to guarantee u get one from them) and was told on the fone today that i will be receiving one! but with them you can never be sure so i ordered from somewhere else just in case!

Back