Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
097.jpg

098.jpg

102.jpg

104-1.jpg

Total crap. ;)

I put some tissue in the stand to keep it tight. You can see it in the pic, otherwise it's just balance he's not that heavy.

I don't think I'd have the heart to do that to mine. Looks cool. Maybe a little overboard with the scratches and paint rubs though.

So guys,

I placed my order with Toys2 in mid-August along with a TrueType body (which is currently sold out) and they have not sent me any sort of invoice or letter at all.

They haven't responded to any emails, but would I be safe to place a new order for just the Iron Man? I feel I should have gotten some sort of response by now, but nothing, and I know there are people who have ordered from them in mid-January and have already recieved theirs.

Its prolly because its on the same bill as the truetype..they wont send it until they get more truetypes unless you call them and split the bill. I had to do it with batman and ironman back in november, no way i was waiting til march to get them both. they were ordered on the same bill. I got batman in nov. and ironman a week ago. Call them and split the bill and you'll get the ironman soon and the truetype whenever it comes in.

So guys,

I placed my order with Toys2 in mid-August along with a TrueType body (which is currently sold out) and they have not sent me any sort of invoice or letter at all.

They haven't responded to any emails.

Hearing that people have problems getting responses from Toys2 continues to surprise me. I've never had such difficulty with them, quite the opposite in fact - I get emails from them without any prompting telling me that a shipping cost is going to be cheaper than initially estimated in my order etc.

Back