Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no sold that one and used the money to buy a new one couldn't make myself send it back and pay shipping again i would of had too much money in it

Forgot to stick these up.

3330015814_3ab25dde9f.jpg

3329999000_cc0e20900a.jpg

nice pics mate... i've got one too and i have to say easily one of the best 1/6 figures out there, now i'm waiting for M1 & M2.

Supposedly May onwards.

Forgot to stick this one up as well.

Last edited:
Feels like non stop spending on these blasted 1/6 figs.

and its really difficult to just stick to one line since most of theme are badass. i have the mk3 and 1 on preorder and after they're done with preds and terminator( if they're ever done ) i want to just stick with star wars, which is what got me into collecting 1/6 figs in the first place. :eek:

Does anyone know when the new 1/6 suit based off of the Iron Man movie is supposed to come out? My Tony Stark needs his clothes lol

I just got mine today from Toys2. It is one impressive figure! Even my wife, who gives me crap about this stuff, thinks this is a good looking figure.

I just got mine today from Toys2. It is one impressive figure! Even my wife, who gives me crap about this stuff, thinks this is a good looking figure.
That's funny. My girlfriend does the same thing. I always know something must be good when she looks at one of my new figures and tells me that it looks pretty cool. The ultimate compliment: "I can understand why you spent so much money on that."

I just got mine from Toys2 yesterday also. AMAAAAAAZING figure! Can't wait for the Mark 2 and Mark 1 now. The three of them will look GREAT together.

Lights really, really make these pieces too. So glad HT is putting lights in so many figures now. Really wish SS would do the same. :angelsmil

Back