Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 20 day from Sideshow too. Not 100% sure if I will be keeping it or not. It will likely be a last minute decision, depending on how some other spending ventures this month turn out.

001-17.jpg

Just got mine off Ebay in the mail today. I just started collecting Hot Toys but this one made me feel lucky just to own it. As light as it feels, it's definitely high end. Mine had all the batteries installed, which is fine. I assumed I'd have to do that myself.

Just got mine off Ebay in the mail today. I just started collecting Hot Toys but this one made me feel lucky just to own it. As light as it feels, it's definitely high end. Mine had all the batteries installed, which is fine. I assumed I'd have to do that myself.

It s a rare thing.A figure that transcended the hype.Im sat here scratching my head looking at it trying to work out just how they packed that much detail into it.Perfect figure.Simple as that.

Got my 20 day from Sideshow too. Not 100% sure if I will be keeping it or not. It will likely be a last minute decision, depending on how some other spending ventures this month turn out.

I'm debating too, but I'll probably keep it. My 300 PF is due sometime this month if it's not delayed again.

I have all three Ironman 1/6 ordered. Not sure if I need all three.

:(

White. The blue starts to appear when shooting in a shaded room most times. Depends how the light hits the lens from natural daylight.

When I put it in the light tent all the blue goes away. Well not quite. It's how the light hits the lens truly.

3323241073_d5836e597b.jpg

thanks for the info :)

Got mine from an ebay seller today and couldn't be happier. Hot Toys is just the best.

Anyway, I've never really had a fully armored 1/6 figure like this before and was wondering what I should be especially careful with other then the flaps?

I've been checking out the arms and legs but I'm hesitant to pose him with too much force. It seems there are normal figure arms under the armor or is that just the elbow joint that is exposed with the little bit of rubber covering it?

And to anyone on the fence, GET IT! After all the hassle I had trying to find one online before finally risking ebay, consider yourself lucky to have one from as safe a vendor as Sideshow.:joy

Excellent pics, Vodoun. They could pass for promo shots for the movie. I'm so glad that SS will soon finally be shipping this. I've been waiting too long. :drool

Has anyone else ordered this from another site other than SSC and received it yet?
I ordered mine through Razor's Edge and the site originally said the to be released in February, now it's March and still nothing. Does RE get their stock from SSC you think?:confused:
I'm not canceling either, the figure is too cool.:cool:
:chew

Has anyone else ordered this from another site other than SSC and received it yet?
I ordered mine through Razor's Edge and the site originally said the to be released in February, now it's March and still nothing. Does RE get their stock from SSC you think?:confused:
I'm not canceling either, the figure is too cool.:cool:
:chew

Most North American dealers who don't have it in yet will be getting it from Sideshow, so you should expect RE to get it about the time that SS ships them. I have mine ordered from CSC.

Back