Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think these have been posted yet. From toy-world as usual

20090115085520380.jpg.jpg

:lol It's the Medicom hip-thrust!!!! :lol

If these are hitting, why does Sideshow's site now say March?

It was February until recently, but with HT having to push back the release I guess it affected Sideshow as well.

Seems we'll be getting them early march... as there is usually at least a month to 2 month delay between overseas release and Sideshow sending them out.

I pre-ordered and then cancelled. Now I'm going back to pre-order. Amazing isn't strong enough to describe this figure, especially after seeing these pics.

I think we need an Iron Man "emoticon" added to our list.

Time for a nerd comment :D
Everyone is using the flaps wrong....Ironman doesn't use them to fly, he uses them to brake.

Hot Toys nailed it.

I feel like a kid waiting for the mail order prize from the back of the cereal box. :)

I have this coming in but am totally unexcited about it... I dont think I'll even open the shipper.. Do these go up in value?.. Decline?. Wondering if I should hold on to it for a while or just get rid of it right away.

I would say keep hold of it for a few months..... might go up in value might not. The avp predators from hot toys are worth so much though its worth waiting to see.

Anyway , quick question about this. When you switch heads to the downey sculpt if you wanted the chest to light up whilst you had it on wouldn't the other light inside the head light up ?. That would be using battery power not needed.

Is there more than one switch or is that just it ?.

I think it's all or nothing.. because I haven't seen a single pic with individual lights on. Good question though.. because the human head sculpt is hollow inside right.. so I'd be curious to see how much the Downey head lights up. If you notice.. there hasn't been any pics of the figure with the Downey head WITH the lights on.

I would say keep hold of it for a few months..... might go up in value might not. The avp predators from hot toys are worth so much though its worth waiting to see.

Anyway , quick question about this. When you switch heads to the downey sculpt if you wanted the chest to light up whilst you had it on wouldn't the other light inside the head light up ?. That would be using battery power not needed.

Is there more than one switch or is that just it ?.

There are three switches. 2 for the Left and right hand and 1 for the chest and eyes.

I have this coming in but am totally unexcited about it....
:horror Excuse me, I didn't catch that. Would you repeat it please?

Time for a nerd comment :D
Everyone is using the flaps wrong....Ironman doesn't use them to fly, he uses them to brake.
There's always one.. :rolleyes:

Just kidding darren, you're bang right too.

These pics are insane!!

I have this coming in but am totally unexcited about it... I dont think I'll even open the shipper.. Do these go up in value?.. Decline?. Wondering if I should hold on to it for a while or just get rid of it right away.

You better dump quick Bodie, the resale value is gonna tank. I'm sure of it. I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for $100. No need to thank me either. I'm just that kinda guy.

Back