Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I just cancelled all my HT IM stuff. Got to draw the line somewhere, but now that I see these pics, I'm regretting the decision.

Does anyone know what suit this is? Looks like a great way to display Tony's head.

Toys2 Suit.

BruceWayne-PinStripe.jpg

wow, they improved on the color on the Mark III and the finish is almost perfect. If only the can achieve the metallic color the the Mark II, then maybe I might get it.

...lol...are you serious? you actually follow what he wears? :rolleyes: Whats his waist size?

Let's see the evidence:

No Vest:
robert-downey-jr-iron-man-tony-stark1.jpg

Does he wear a vest in that scene....no.

What about this deleted scene....

tony-stark-babes.jpg

Nope. No evidence.

How about here:
tony-stark.jpg

Can't say there is one.

How about now?
ironmancast.jpg

What about Brucey?

medium_Batman%20-%20Bruce%20Wayne-cxupbaee.jpg

Holy ^^^^? A 3 Piece suit....

I was talking about screen accuracy ^^^^Mouth.

Can't wait till......MARCH!!! :banghead:banghead What happened to January Sideshow?

I'm still hoping that we'll see it February. As usual Hot Toys surprised us with this release. When they said it would be before the 26th I had thought that it would just be a few days before, but it ended up being a week and a half sooner. So SS might have it sooner then they think.

Until HT (or another company) decides to make some accurate, QUALITY clothing for these type of characters (Tony Starks, Bruce Wayne, etc.) people will have to go the alternative route and just pick whatever suit they can find that they like. HT or another company should pick up on the demand and just offer quality, screen accurate clothing in packs for a reasonable price. I mean, look at how much money these other companies make and most of ther clothing is mediocre at best.

wow !! this looks so sick and I am really pleased you can achive flying poses.
I got mine at sideshow on preo.
It will be a long wait but I will have 1:1 BUST to keep me company till then.

Until HT (or another company) decides to make some accurate, QUALITY clothing for these type of characters (Tony Starks, Bruce Wayne, etc.) people will have to go the alternative route and just pick whatever suit they can find that they like. HT or another company should pick up on the demand and just offer quality, screen accurate clothing in packs for a reasonable price. I mean, look at how much money these other companies make and most of ther clothing is mediocre at best.

totally agree with you man..
from the first time i saw ha-rue joker coat i've been dreaming having one since then. the quality, the cut, it's just awesome. i wonder when HT and another company can give us such good quality clothing, not that cheap material and cut

Back