Hot Toys Iron-Man Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is I love the Mark 02 look way more than the iconic Mark 03. Although I wish we could have got it chromed.

I agree. I really like the steel color. But I like it how it is, not chromed.

Anyway. After swearing off the IM stuff and successfully passing on MK III (with incredible difficulty). I saw this and was beaten. But if I get this one, I had to get the MK III. So I went back and ordered it.

Sideshow follows Toys2's policies of not listing anything until there are official releases on the HT site. When the HT site releases everything official, you'll see a post from Wookster with the Hi-Res, then you'll see a Toys2 listing, then you'll see the Sideshow listing in the following Newsletter.

Sideshow follows Toys2's policies of not listing anything until there are official releases on the HT site. When the HT site releases everything official, you'll see a post from Wookster with the Hi-Res, then you'll see a Toys2 listing, then you'll see the Sideshow listing in the following Newsletter.

yep, keeping the old purchase/add to cart clicker warmed up for this one.

I dont mind buying this since i've pre-order the Mark 3 version from sideshow. =D

Prototype pics on display
Edited as it is not approved yet.

Last edited:
This one is VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY tempting. It'll all come down to when it's released-- So much great stuff coming out. It's a great time to be a collector-- but here's where you have to be a financially savy collector.

Yes, I believe the head stand is exclusive to Hong Kong. ppl who get it direct from the Toyhunters store will be able to get it.

I like the ToyHunter exclusive head stand/bust. The trouble is...it's ToyHunter exclusive head stand/bust and I'm sure it won't be cheap! I might have to get it anyway!

Sweet fancy moses! How do I get the "Toy Hunters Exclusive" head stand?

I think the "Toys Hunter Exclusive" will be offered as a Sideshow Exclusive
version like the recent Wolf Cleaner Exclusive, and Pred 2 Battle Damaged Exclusive.

Joe, (mista305) for those not in the know hehe. Please get your orders filled through ToyHunters PLEASE...we want head stand...hehe

Cant wait to PO through Joe.

pete

That stand is awesome! I sure hope it really isn't "exculsive" to them. Perhaps Sideshow can share this exclusive?

I think Toy Hunters is the name of the Hot Toy shop in Hong Kong.I believe it's the one from which all these window pics (like the above) are coming from.That's also the place that some ebay sellers bought Batmen and Joker before they were sent to other retailers

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/contact.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back