Hot Toys Iron-Man Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, when I first thought about a Mark II I had no interest; but the flip top head and gift from Pepper are just too much! HT you've done it agan :bow :bow :bow

This figure will be awesome, I really wish they would have done the head the same way on the Mark 3 that they have now done on the Mark 2. But at least now we have 2 completely different versions. Figure so far looks flawless.

Very nice. I like the Mark 3 a bit better, though. And I hope that the opening helmet head will come up with the standard Mark 3 as well, I'll be a sad puppy if it doesn't. :(

I have a feeling the version of this painted in Mark 03 scheme will come with BD version. The fact there was an actual BD version in the film HT can't help themselves.

I'm guessing the exclusive piece.

I'm guessing its just an accessory. If it were a SSC or Blister Exclusive piece they wouldn't have shown it.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that the sliding faceplate probably sacrifices the lights in the eyes.

If that's the case, I like the Mark III head just the way it is. I want the eyes to light up.

Something tells me that there are two different HS, one standard masked and one with the slider or the faceplate slid up already.

Depending on how the lights work, if they are like Hurricane's lightsabers where there are connector pieces that hit to work then it might be in the head of the Mark 02 that is completely masked but definitely not on the slider faceplate.

Great looking figure. Hard choice between II and III but I think the traditional colors wins out.

Maybe HT will give us this suit?????

300px-Iron_Man_17.jpg

Maybe HT will give us this suit?????

300px-Iron_Man_17.jpg

Ironically originally Faverau wanted to include a look into the armory of Tony Stark after Jarvis mentioned upgrading certain parts for certain situations, that they'd show him making the multiple suits and he wanted to hide a couple of Silver Age looks in there as well. In the end it was decided that it wouldn't make much sense but he didn't knock it for a part of part II. If they do that and HT is willing to make the Lost Predators from that one scene in Predator 2, its a look that they'd do it as well for Iron Man 2 if that scene were actually written in.

wILL hOT tOYS MAKE MARVEL MOVIE FIGURES ONLY? CANT THEY MAKE COMIC BASE STUFF TOO?:confused:

So far the answer is no, but thoughts are that they have some sort of DC Comic License with making the Comic Based Cosbabies. Since the HT figures were only to be released in Hong Kong/Japan, they might have the same deal with those. If are going after a DC Comic License you have to assume they are going after a Marvel one as well....but those are big IFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back