Hot Toys Iron Man Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grab the Mark VI. Nothing can compliment your War Machine better than that armor and it is to date the best armor they have made. It also crosses Iron Man 2 and the Avengers as Tony wore that suit in both movies. It also has good battle damage bits and a cool stand.

I own every mass release armor and it is to date #1 for me to represent a Iron Man in the collection.

This thread has been done before recently, and the usual consensus is VI if you want the older look, 46 if you want a newer look. If you've got WM I'd say it's a no-brainer... VI.

Yeah, I'm definitely looking towards the Mark VI, and ironically there are better prices on Ebay than here, not gonna lie. But that Mark 4 Diecast that's coming out comes with that nice Tony Stark head sculpt... I sorta want that, not gonna lie.

Maybe I'll buy Hot Toys Mark VI, and SH Figuarts Mark IV instead.

The diecast mark 6 is real pricey now. I think a good price is $400 - $450 shipped now. If you are patient I always see one or two pop up on ebay / here / the facebook market every other week or so.

The diecast mark 6 is real pricey now. I think a good price is $400 - $450 shipped now. If you are patient I always see one or two pop up on ebay / here / the facebook market every other week or so.

Yes, I saw. Honestly I'm still torn. The Mark IV Diecast that's coming out in October/December has that nice Tony Stark headsculpt with the shades... :gah:, even if that specific armor didn't actually do anything in the films. Plus it's only $345 for a preorder, I'd rather pre-order a figure that's coming out than hunting for a figure that's already been out and is being sold for $600+.

Grab the Mark VI. Nothing can compliment your War Machine better than that armor and it is to date the best armor they have made. It also crosses Iron Man 2 and the Avengers as Tony wore that suit in both movies. It also has good battle damage bits and a cool stand.

I own every mass release armor and it is to date #1 for me to represent a Iron Man in the collection.

I can't argue with that, honestly. I'm still very torn as of now because the Mark VI is very pricey, but not as pricey as War Machine. I sorta wanna get the upcoming Mark IV Diecast cuz $345 is a nicer price to look at rather than $600+... Mark VI is the nicer armor, but Mark IV has that nice RDJ headsculpt with the shades too.

For what it is worth, I was hesitant about paying $425 shipped for my mark 6, especially given that I paid that much for a 1/4 iron man figure, but this thing has really impressed me. If there is such a thing as a perfect figure, the mark 6 is as close as I have ever seen.

The Mark VI definitely is one of my favorite armors to date. I think it would definitely impress me, if I do find one at a good enough price then I might buy it... otherwise, Mark IV diecast for me tbh- because I already spent a lot on my War Machine Mark I.

I'm in the same predicament... I have the Mark II diecast on preorder, which has that classic look (without the color, of course), so I'm tempted to find a Mark 45, 46 or 47. I've even considered pre ordering the Mark 50, which is sleek as hell and will look really nice paired with my Iron Spider I have on pre order :clap

That said, the mark IV and VI are SUPER tempting

Heh, nice. If I were to get one out of the 45/46/47, it'd be the 47. Now that you mention them I sorta wanna hunt for the 47.

I have too many Iron Man armors I like- it's hard to pick JUST one I'm gonna get as my Hot Toys Iron Man figure. I might just have to get the Mark VI to complement my War Machine- but then again I like diversity and would like to get an armor that I don't have in my collection... ugh lol.

Let us know what you end up doing!

I made a decision today and pre-ordered the Mark L...now that it Iron Man decision has been made, I need to figure out which Winter Soldier/Bucky figure to add. I'm most tempted to wait on the IW version, but the original from CA: Winter Soldier is so sick

That's a good way of collecting! Can't go wrong with the Mark III, one of the nicer looking armors, but probably not on my Top 5. It's gotta be like #6 or 7 tbh.

I’d definitely not go with the MkIII if you’re going to put it on the same shelf as the WM Mk1, I did that at first and the scale/size issue is very glaring. It looks great on a shelf on it’s own in the landing pose though.
My latest addition is the MkVI, which looks great next to WM, definitely recommended...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pissed off... I got outbid by someone at the last minute on an Ebay auction for the Mark 47. It was sold for $410!!! :gah:

I'm just thinking of preordering myself the Mark IV at this point... because there's no way I'm finding the Mark 47 anytime soon.

For anyone looking for one of these at a decent price, Ebay has a 15% sale going on for the next couple hours. Allowed me to nail down a Mark VI for a great price.

For anyone looking for one of these at a decent price, Ebay has a 15% sale going on for the next couple hours. Allowed me to nail down a Mark VI for a great price.

You must've bought the one I was going to buy yesterday during the sale. I was about to hit purchase when it gave me an error saying the listing already ended. xD

You must've bought the one I was going to buy yesterday during the sale. I was about to hit purchase when it gave me an error saying the listing already ended. xD
Lol, sorry about that man. There is a guy from France selling another though for only $2 more.

I remember explaining back in 2014 that the die cast figureswere what finally attracted me to the brand and I got ostracized by a couple longestablished members.

Most thought I was stupid to think Hot Toys would be re-releasethe original 7 in die cast.

I had no expectation that Hot Toys would do it, but I’m gladI didn’t just give up an walk away from the hobby.

Here it is, 4 years later and I have a nice collection andwill soon have 5 of the original 7 replace with Diecast

Here are a couple of my favorite quotes:

Y4nk33 PL4N3T said:
Ifthey don't release Marks I - VII in Diecast then what?

Skooternb said:
This. And the resourcesthat HT would need to procure to make the entire line again for a possible nonseller. I rather keep my plastic marks. The only one I could really see myselfgetting would be a die cast Mark 1. That would be sick.

hookie said:
Basically you will waitaround 2-3 years minimum for something that may or may not come. Worse, theymay only make 3 of the 7 and quit. Then you go mish mesh figures andcollections together while missing out on ever enjoying them. Plus if you wantan HOA who knows what acquiring that would look like in the future. The onlybad fig currently is the mark III, but for my uses I do not mind what so ever.May be different for others.

But for now........

Part of our collection in its current environment

So was that post just to show off your collection...? Or actually recommend a figure?

People here like to show their stuff and we usually appreciated pics, after all this is a HT/1/6 discussion board. Just enjoy the picsl

Back