Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh :slap passed on this guy :dunno Not really appealing:p

i think the paint job is stunning. and very detailed mechanical body parts!
although not all people appreciate the look of it, its a very unique armour.

151753utt8ng7bmegt8f8t.jpg

i think the paint job is stunning. and very detailed mechanical body parts!
although not all people appreciate the look of it, its a very unique armour.

oh for sure, the details are incredible as is the paint scheme, and I like the Black/Gold armors. Its not that I don't like the figure, I just don't have much interest in getting it :D

Is that the base it comes with? Wish the wires with clear since it looks weird as black, but I can imagine that's tough since you would still see "wiring" through it. I guess with a black background, it hides it a bit. Great details. :clap

Hi guys

I had a few questions from collectors ranging from the magnets on the limbs, articulation to the flexibility of the wire stand. Hopefully these 2 videos will help.

Thanks for watching

"First Look" Video

Pose Video

I love the figure. Not displaying it apart, though. The propulsor effects just don't do it for me.

I don't think I've ever been less interested in an Iron Man figure.

ETA: Ok, after seeing Jingobell's pics it does look pretty cool when assembled. Not at all a fan of the disassembled look. Still no way I'd pay $300+ for it. But if I can get it down the road for 30% off or more, I may bite.

Last edited:
Looking at all the photo reviews, I think I might have a new favorite suit. It looks semi steampunk. Which is cool. And I've always loved the black, gold combination. Too bad I cant afford Python. Lol

Back