Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic Skull. The Hall is pretty cool, I must say.

image.jpg

This guy just kind of snuck up quietly, I could see him becoming a sleeper hit when the pics start dropping. Always loved the design on him, cant wait for it to ship.

I think Ive gotta wait for photo reviews. Deciding hard whether to keep him or not.

Yo chrono haven't seen you around in a while :wave

And my advice with collectibles, if your not 100% into it, don't do it. Money can go somewhere else where you'll know it'll be worth it.

Yo! It really has been a while. Hahahaha. Busy with my finals mang.

Like Silver Centu, I never really liked him in protos and all. But when I had him in hand, he is absolutely stunning. Hoping this to be the same. Those thruster effect parts really kinda makes it so much more like a toy.

Yo! It really has been a while. Hahahaha. Busy with my finals mang.

Like Silver Centu, I never really liked him in protos and all. But when I had him in hand, he is absolutely stunning. Hoping this to be the same. Those thruster effect parts really kinda makes it so much more like a toy.

Ah, well it wouldn't hurt if you got it and you don't like just sell it.

I wasn't actually find of SC myself but he definitely grew on me, I like him better that Heartbreaker :lol I know what you mean.

I think it matters how you pose it, as long as the effect parts aren't the focus in the poses it'll turn out good

Back