Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only unique ones left are shotgun/shades, hammerhead, sneaky, nightclub and thumper/gamma. They have been doing a good job getting out all the different ones, they might slow down and give more mix and match suits to pad the wait for these last few.

i'm curious to see how many people bashing and passing on this figure now will eventually get it once in hand pics and reviews are out.

such is the way of the sideshowfreaks forum.

would of preferred Shotgun
The more I watch Iron Man 3 I like the Shotgun armor quite a bit. It along with Silver Centurion are armors from the Iron Legion I'd consider. Both of those armors would also fit my unofficial only buy armors worn by Tony rule. :lol

The more I watch Iron Man 3 I like the Shotgun armor quite a bit. It along with Silver Centurion are armors from the Iron Legion I'd consider. Both of those armors would also fit my unofficial only buy armors worn by Tony rule. :lol

Ding! Ding! Ding! Same here. However, I have concerns that HT will have trouble getting the steel-like silver right, ala Mark V. Oh and I have already spent my entire hobby budget for the entire 2014 kills all odds of getting Shotgun. Can't wait for my Mark XXXIII to finally show up.

I actually like this one. It has a different look to it and breaks up the usual red/gold that the other armors have. It will look nice sitting next to Midas and star boost.

You guys need to understand this house party protocol armors are made for real iron man fans!!!!
Hot toys is taking advantage of those fans by setting prices 50 to 100 dlls above the regular price
fans can afford this new suit thanks to low payment plans via sideshow. once hot toys hit the 300dlls per basic figure the demand for figures will drop very fast. This is a very expensive hobby if you have the resources good but if you don't think twice before buying a figure.

I don't think I will get this guy, I don't even know for sure if I want Gemini, but I am interested to see how this turns out in the end.
The only other armors I want are: Shotgun, sneaky, nightclub depending on which color they use, HB, maybe Piston, maybe Hammerhead.

I don't think I will get this guy, I don't even know for sure if I want Gemini, but I am interested to see how this turns out in the end.
The only other armors I want are: Shotgun, sneaky, nightclub depending on which color they use, HB, maybe Piston, maybe Hammerhead.

Seeing we got this guy, I wouldn't be surprised to see Hammerhead honestly

I think we will get thumper as a power pose just like red snapper next year. Just have a feeling but that would be cool.

I see a lot of people with that rule

Its Shotgun for me, just the whole armor is cool, the back thruster, the head and the overall design scheme

Back